The 'beast' chat

Nizzy

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, hellbhoy said:

Just thought I'd give you a heads up guys. Using the word "CREEP", or "CREEPY" towards a particular poster who will remain nameless "Tedi" could result in getting a verbal warning or worse as alluding or insinuating that he is a paedo.

One of the mods contacted me to lay off the beast referencing because he got reports of me using terminology that Bennett took as calling Tedi a paedo of sorts through manipulative means over the weekend. I'm assuming it was Bennett because while I was busy pm'ing the mod to find what the f**k I had actually posted, Bennett was busy handing out red dots to me as I pursued the crux of the problem.

I put in a post or two that I find Tedi's new posting skills and techniques rather creepy to me because he logs on and doesn't post but helps Bennetts flailing rep count each day and makes a post on the match day threads just before kick off and then disappears hoping Tedigate has blown over. He also green dots Rangers posters posts that I have red dotted within minutes like it going to upset me at his childish behaviour.

Now if you are going to throw a handful of shite at someone which was a swing and a miss by the way, then expect that some day someone is going to throw a bucket full of shite back at you.

Now the irony here at Bennett claiming I've been calling Tedi a paedo through manipulative means. Bennett has found a new "BJK" technique to promote a real paedophile who abused boys at the Celtic boys club and use it as some sort of stick to beat the Celtic fans with, and Bennett is trying to be clever about it. Below is a banner that was displayed at the OF semi final past there.

2810068.main_image.jpg

Here's Bennett's first BJK dig back in May.

I do wonder what real stuff Bennett wants to talk about eh?

This isn't the first time Bennett has used the scandal at Celtic to point score with and has a habit whenever he can to promote it in any manner he can. Fucking irony he reports me as libelling someone as a paedo when he has been recently posting "Zombies are fictional...." as a direct reference to the banner above and using paedophilia for obvious point scoring. Just type "fictional" in the forums search engine and you can see Bennett has used the phrase on more than a few occasions bypassing the forums rules on posters using the BJK shit to point score.

Posters got banned for less during Tedigate and I'm surprised to see that even telling a mod Bennett has been bypassing the forums rules more than a few times promoting his BJK agenda. he appears to have escaped being banned or other for using BJK slurs and falsely accusing others of insinuating Tedi is a paedo.

Be careful folks when using particular words towards a few minority of Rangers posters on P&B, basically Tedi & Bennett, because they will use the report function as another way to get at posters they have had spats with in the past.

That's a hell of a wordy way to shop someone (even if they are irredeemable c***s), ya snake.

1 hour ago, hellbhoy said:

Just thought I'd give you a heads up guys. Using the word "CREEP", or "CREEPY" towards a particular poster who will remain nameless "Tedi" could result in getting a verbal warning or worse as alluding or insinuating that he is a paedo.

One of the mods contacted me to lay off the beast referencing because he got reports of me using terminology that Bennett took as calling Tedi a paedo of sorts through manipulative means over the weekend. I'm assuming it was Bennett because while I was busy pm'ing the mod to find what the f**k I had actually posted, Bennett was busy handing out red dots to me as I pursued the crux of the problem.

I put in a post or two that I find Tedi's new posting skills and techniques rather creepy to me because he logs on and doesn't post but helps Bennetts flailing rep count each day and makes a post on the match day threads just before kick off and then disappears hoping Tedigate has blown over. He also green dots Rangers posters posts that I have red dotted within minutes like it going to upset me at his childish behaviour.

Now if you are going to throw a handful of shite at someone which was a swing and a miss by the way, then expect that some day someone is going to throw a bucket full of shite back at you.

Now the irony here at Bennett claiming I've been calling Tedi a paedo through manipulative means. Bennett has found a new "BJK" technique to promote a real paedophile who abused boys at the Celtic boys club and use it as some sort of stick to beat the Celtic fans with, and Bennett is trying to be clever about it. Below is a banner that was displayed at the OF semi final past there.

2810068.main_image.jpg

Here's Bennett's first BJK dig back in May.

I do wonder what real stuff Bennett wants to talk about eh?

This isn't the first time Bennett has used the scandal at Celtic to point score with and has a habit whenever he can to promote it in any manner he can. Fucking irony he reports me as libelling someone as a paedo when he has been recently posting "Zombies are fictional...." as a direct reference to the banner above and using paedophilia for obvious point scoring. Just type "fictional" in the forums search engine and you can see Bennett has used the phrase on more than a few occasions bypassing the forums rules on posters using the BJK shit to point score.

Posters got banned for less during Tedigate and I'm surprised to see that even telling a mod Bennett has been bypassing the forums rules more than a few times promoting his BJK agenda. he appears to have escaped being banned or other for using BJK slurs and falsely accusing others of insinuating Tedi is a paedo.

Be careful folks when using particular words towards a few minority of Rangers posters on P&B, basically Tedi & Bennett, because they will use the report function as another way to get at posters they have had spats with in the past.

Tedi isn't a beast he just likes rating pictures of children as "Wid/Widn't",

Nothing wrong with that at all*

*according to the mods.

There must be some way of manipulating the forum software to contain the OF members by preventing them from posting outside of their own sub forum. 

There's a couple of decent old firm posters like KingswoodBear and 1320Lichtie.

Hellbhoy, Benett, any other old firm fan reading,

For the avoidance of doubt, every sane person on this forum despises your club and its vile, scummy, bigoted counterpart, and not one of us could give the singlest f**k about your sectarian, point scoring, tit-for-tat bullshit.

Your clubs are scum, their support are scum. Please take this shite back to the bigot section and never bother us again.

Kind regards,

The non-bigots.

9 hours ago, Fat Joe da Gangsta said:

There must be some way of manipulating the forum software to contain the OF members by preventing them from posting outside of their own sub forum. 

They'd just put their team down as " other " or kid on they support a diddy club.

A fair few do that already

20 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

Hellbhoy, Benett, any other old firm fan reading,

For the avoidance of doubt, every sane person on this forum despises your club and its vile, scummy, bigoted counterpart, and not one of us could give the singlest f**k about your sectarian, point scoring, tit-for-tat bullshit.

Your clubs are scum, their support are scum. Please take this shite back to the bigot section and never bother us again.

Kind regards,

The non-bigots.

That reads like a support our troops or CEO of being a full time mummy post on FB.

Well done.

Archived