The 'beast' chat

Nizzy

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

I can only imagine some of the shite you have to put up with as a Moderator on forums like this.

Imagine phoning up the owner of a website begging to be let back on to post?

The mind boggles.

What kind of tragic existence must someone be suffering to actually go to the extreme of phoning a website owner and begging to be allowed to continue posting? Probably some sort of animal torturing serial killer :unsure2:

26 minutes ago, blanco said:

What kind of tragic existence must someone be suffering to actually go to the extreme of phoning a website owner and begging to be allowed to continue posting? Probably some sort of animal torturing serial killer :unsure2:

If so, you'd think that would be enough to keep them amused.

1 hour ago, mrcat1990 said:

I'm more interested in how the f**k people are getting Div's number.

I'm not asking for personal use btw.

It's on the back of his car, asking how his driving is. I believe it starts 0900

I think philipy is actually the Wealdstone Raider.

You seen that footage of the Wealdstone Raider getting a dentists chair in Magaluf or somewhere similar? Grimmest thing I've seen this year. Probs as grim as if Philpy went for one.

You seen that footage of the Wealdstone Raider getting a dentists chair in Magaluf or somewhere similar? Grimmest thing I've seen this year. Probs as grim as if Philpy went for one.

No - I was arguing online with a bunch of idiots who were laughing at Wealdstone falling over during a charity football match. Quite sad that I needed to point out these people were laughing at a disabled man falling over, a disabled man who was doing something decent for charity of all things. Some people are just c***s.

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/08/2016 at 09:59, Cream Cheese said:

So 28 pages in..... how did we get here? (make it short)

I'll make it short... (an animated short)

Busy Nizzy And The Beast Saga - Part 1

4IL5FOM.gif

Archived