The 'beast' chat

Nizzy

No, that's fact. Anything else is simply a misuse of the phrase by rubes like yourself and Dindeleux who, being from backwards part of the country, have picked up the term from elsewhere and regurgitated it without the proper context.

I refuse to have my part of the country called backwards by someone from Dumbartonshire.

Even if there's an addition to the dictionary it doesn't hide from the fact that people will call undesirables jakeballs even if they aren't under the influence of alcohol, it's a pretty broad term.

Also WTF is a rube?

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, throbber said:

I refuse to have my part of the country called backwards by someone from Dumbartonshire.

Even if there's an addition to the dictionary it doesn't hide from the fact that people will call undesirables jakeballs even if they aren't under the influence of alcohol, it's a pretty broad term.

Also WTF is a rube?

No such place.

And since you don't know what a rube is, then you're not worth arguing with.

7 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

Except it probably doesn't, as English doesn't translate exactly to every language, you uneducated cretin.

Missed the real mistake there, Weeper.

Well put and not at all an angry and incoherent mess.

You standing in for TSAC or something?

Fanny [emoji23]

Try not to get shite onto your phone/keyboard as you type shitey-hands.

The wee laughing emoticon won't save you.

2 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Aw Pete, I didn't think you were the type that just copied what others say for wee dots and pats on the back? f**k up.

I'm not fishing for "wee dots and pats on the back", I'm simply pointing out that some of your posts in the past (and possibly in the future, who can say?) make you look like a pure mink.

*awaits "it was all a joke about flinging my own shite at my pals" response*

18 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Well, this thread has certainly sorted out all that nasty beast chat we've been seeing so much of. Congrats to the OP.

Reckon the thread served it's purpose, but I do regret the "keep pushing" post that I've been rightly ridiculed for. 

Similar to Grimbo, SweeperDee and Tedi, I just don't understand what SJC thought he would gain from his 'sweaty' post. It's that kind of ill-advised content that sends other posters off on one. That, in true P&B fashion, then results in other posters taking their responses to the limit and, occasionally, beyond it.

As I said recently elsewhere, the forum is full of no righters, with GN being a special kind of clusterf*ck. It makes for frustrating reading.

Just now, Nizzy said:

Reckon the thread served it's purpose, but I do regret the "keep pushing" post that I've been rightly ridiculed for. 

Similar to Grimbo and SweeperDee, I just don't understand what SJC thought he would gain from his 'sweaty' post. It's that kind of ill-advised content that sends other posters off on one. That, in true P&B fashion, then results in other posters taking their responses to the limit and, occasionally, beyond it.

As I said recently elsewhere, the forum is full of no righters, with GN being a complet clusterf*ck in particular. It makes for frustrating reading.

42a.jpg

4 minutes ago, Nizzy said:

Make sure you shave first, Pete, you jakey b*st*rd.

A lassie friend told me at the weekend I should grow the beard long again and keep shaving my head. Apparently it suits me.

The jakey comment is absolutely fair.

Archived