The 'beast' chat

Nizzy

What the feck? Some of my favourite threads are gone, some decent posters banned / on a time out and a forum staple insult now forbidden.
Mental.

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In fairness, I felt like a beast today when surrounded by teenage Japanese schoolgirls at the cram school I was teaching at. It was 38 degrees outside and I was drenched in sweat which didn't help matters. [emoji20]

Why post this, honestly? What a complete creep.

2 hours ago, sjc said:

In fairness, I felt like a beast today when surrounded by teenage Japanese schoolgirls at the cram school I was teaching at. It was 38 degrees outside and I was drenched in sweat which didn't help matters. :(

The guy is not a kick in arse off Gunther in the creepy stakes tbh. Whilst probably not a fully fledged child killer like Gunther you just know he at the very least fantasises about it. 

20 minutes ago, Your Humble Narrator said:

Nothing bizarre in that ;)

By the way when I clicked on the thread I was expecting it to be full of peadophile chat up lines about inviting young children to pool tournaments and the like, title is somewhat misleading to be honest.

Shut up magee, we've enough problems without you. 

1 hour ago, Your Humble Narrator said:

Nothing bizarre in that ;)

By the way when I clicked on the thread I was expecting it to be full of peadophile chat up lines about inviting young children to pool tournaments and the like, title is somewhat misleading to be honest.

Left disappointed then, aye?

8 hours ago, DA Baracus said:
9 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I thought Mozza must be at it last night; literally not a clue what he'd have said to be worth a ban. He's surely one of the most inoffensive posters on the site (in a good way).

I also can't imagine anyone's ever complained about being called a Nizzy, considering literally everyone has been at one time or another. You'd need to have never read the site before to be offended. Maybe that's the problem?  :unsure:

I haven't.

And don't start now.

It went without saying, surely?  :P

9 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Almost as tedious as 99% of your posts that are trying too hard to be edgy and controversial which bizarrely usually involve hoping or mentioning folk dieing?

f**k up Jimmy. Weirdo.

"Dieing"

Jeepers

Archived