The 'beast' chat

Nizzy

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, blanco said:

If grown men are getting upset about some random online persona calling their own random online persona a beast then it's time for them to give up the Internet for their good of their own mental wellbeing. Bans all round for anyone crying about being called a beast IMO.

That's virtually the same point Mozzamozza (RIP) made, and got banned for. World's gone mad.

10 minutes ago, tbone stag said:

Turns out my post questioning whether Nizzy could continue as a mod has been deleted. So this is what Stalinist Russia was like.

No idea why. Feel free to start another.

Philpy mocked a guys dead father and still posts utter shite on here. I don't doubt there's reasons to ban people but at least exert a bit of justification and common sense.

This thread was always going to fan the flames, as was the 'banned posters you'd have back' thread and both were started by Mods.

#illuminati #tediout

Is it OK to call a poster a beast if they've admitted to having sex with a child?

Apparently not. Even though a poster may have themselves readily and openly admitted to such an act, we'd not be allowed to discuss it, and would be subject to a ban if we did, while the poster who committed the act remains unbanned.

Makes perfect sense, IMO.

In fairness, I felt like a beast today when surrounded by teenage Japanese schoolgirls at the cram school I was teaching at. It was 38 degrees outside and I was drenched in sweat which didn't help matters. :(

In fairness, I felt like a beast today when surrounded by teenage Japanese schoolgirls at the cram school I was teaching at. It was 38 degrees outside and I was drenched in sweat which didn't help matters. [emoji20]

Get your excuses in early.

11 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

For anyone keeping score, the_saints_are_coming now no longer has an avatar.

FFS, this is getting silly. Is Div on holiday and the mods feel left off the leash?

Archived