The 'beast' chat

Nizzy

If this thread gets deleted before everyone has had chance to read the new rules, will people still be banned if they break them?

This place always seemed very relaxed in its moderating. Not sure why it's gone this way lately. I'm guessing somebody threatened to sue the site.

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Dimitri Payet said:

No offence mate but stick to your 200/1 accumulators and pipe down.

I'm not really being a c**t just giving the lad the attention he craves. We're all winners.

^^^fool copied one of my bets.

3 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

itzdrk has been emboldened by his newfound mod protection - is this what you wanted, mods? Is it?!  :o

I am not Tedi

23 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Tedi made a comment after posting a photo of a girl whos age was questionable. People asked why he hadnt been banned.

Mods have since deleted every single trace of that original post, and the rather minterish defence of Tedi that Tynieness spewed out on multiple threads.

This thread will likely be gone in the next few days, since they seem desperate to erase all trace of that incident.

Not that I want to stand up for the mods or Tedi, and I missed his comment, so can't say how off-colour it was, but if it wasn't for certain folks being holier-than-thou against anyone they don't like, this sort of thing would probably never happen. Personally I relish off-colour chat. There's usually an assumed unspoken understanding that they're couched in a degree or two of irony, and that one doesn't really mean whatever it is. As Richard Herring once said, if he meant everything he said, he'd be a murdering gerontiphile, paedophile, bestialist, which I don't think he is.

Folk need to wind their necks in once in a while. If they did there'd be no need of OTT modding.

Archived