The 'beast' chat

Nizzy

1 minute ago, Mozzamozza said:

Is this about Tedi (an online persona who know one knows) being "accused" of being a beast and people are getting their knickers in a twist or am I missing something here?

Ban incoming type post.

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, StandFree03 said:

Why? :lol:

Tedi made a comment after posting a photo of a girl whos age was questionable. People asked why he hadnt been banned.

Mods have since deleted every single trace of that original post, and the rather minterish defence of Tedi that Tynieness spewed out on multiple threads.

This thread will likely be gone in the next few days, since they seem desperate to erase all trace of that incident.

f**k sake Philpy thought you were taking a few days off after your horrific 'banter' the other day?

Why the f**k should I??? There's been far worse posted than that over the years. And not just by me, I hasten to add.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Tedi made a comment after posting a photo of a girl whos age was questionable. People asked why he hadnt been banned.

Mods have since deleted every single trace of that original post, and the rather minterish defence of Tedi that Tynieness spewed out on multiple threads.

This thread will likely be gone in the next few days, since they seem desperate to erase all trace of that incident.

Be lucky if this thread lasts the night let alone a few days.

The whole situation is just bizarre as f**k.

Div & the mods have played a blinder here by using Nizzy as a meat shield. They've likely been grumbling away to each other about this for a while, but only one is the target of all the seethe. Well played!

1 minute ago, The Naitch said:

Be lucky if this thread lasts the night let alone a few days.

The whole situation is just bizarre as f**k.

Indeed, you either ban him for the comment, or explain why you haven't and then leave it at that. Can't argue either way. This whole "delete threads every time its mentioned" is weird.

2 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Div & the mods have played a blinder here by using Nizzy as a meat shield. They've likely been grumbling away to each other about this for a while, but only one is the target of all the seethe. Well played!

BANNED

2 minutes ago, StandFree03 said:

Talking of which, I just had a notification that he's "following me". Creepy as f**k.

How old are you? I don't mean this in a deleted thread kind of way btw. 

I follow good posters too. 

It's not a Yewtree offence otherwise it would be banned. Ya fuckwit, I've a good mind to cancel my following. But I won't now I know it bothers you. 

G-Bo

3 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

False flags.

Archived