The 'beast' chat

Nizzy

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Grim O'Grady said:

BEST A is better than BEST B, not that I'm putting you down, I've always enjoyed your posts. Shame that most of your BEST A work is no longer available? BEST B is still good enough for me. 

Everyone wants you back on your A game tbh. 

G-Bo

666 mark of the be....

I can't finish that I may get banned and have to re-register. 

2 minutes ago, Adam said:

To be fair, it would have been a colossal number of posts over the past few days, much easier to get rid of the thread full stop.

Incredible that people are being threatened with an immediate ban for such a thing however. If someone uses the word Nonce, or Paedo, are they going to face the same ban?

This whole situation is utter nonce-sense.

brass-eye-2.JPG

To be fair, it would have been a colossal number of posts over the past few days, much easier to get rid of the thread full stop.

Incredible that people are being threatened with an immediate ban for such a thing however. If someone uses the word Nonce, or Paedo, are they going to face the same ban?

I take it there was a spike of activity in the thread?

Here we witness what happens when a largely unmoderated forum gets restrictions placed on it by someone who isn't a visible regular and offers no explanation or means of constructive discussion. And that isn't even aimed at any mod in particular, the only one I've ever seen post in General Nonsense with any regularity prior to this is keithgy.

Just now, Mozzamozza said:

Is this about Tedi (an online persona who know one knows) being "accused" of being a beast and people are getting their knickers in a twist or am I missing something here?

Does Tedi exist?

1 minute ago, Mozzamozza said:

Is this about Tedi (an online persona who know one knows) being "accused" of being a beast and people are getting their knickers in a twist or am I missing something here?

I'll miss you mate :(

Archived