The 'beast' chat

Nizzy

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I understand it, someone accused Tedi of being a *****, and this is a sort of by-product of it all.

Do mods not know how to delete individual posts these days?

1 minute ago, Sm3gma said:

Honestly. If i get banned again, i'm staying on AFC chat. None of this shit happens over there!

^^^ Deeboy IMO.

1 minute ago, DDcups said:

No I would 

You're easily the best poster on here.

There's a few that could get nom' for BEST poster, wasn't there a thread/poll/etc for this topic before? 

G-Bo

1 minute ago, Grim O'Grady said:

There's a few that could get nom' for BEST poster, wasn't there a thread/poll/etc for this topic before? 

G-Bo

I used to think you were a decent poster but the G-Bo thing screams serial BESTA 

Just now, DDcups said:

I used to think you were a decent poster but the G-Bo thing screams serial BESTA 

BEST A is better than BEST B, not that I'm putting you down, I've always enjoyed your posts. Shame that most of your BEST A work is no longer available? BEST B is still good enough for me. 

Everyone wants you back on your A game tbh. 

G-Bo

Do mods not know how to delete individual posts these days?

To be fair, it would have been a colossal number of posts over the past few days, much easier to get rid of the thread full stop.

Incredible that people are being threatened with an immediate ban for such a thing however. If someone uses the word Nonce, or Paedo, are they going to face the same ban?

Archived