The 'beast' chat

Nizzy

Just so we all fully understand the new rule, can we still discuss celebrities / folk in the public eye that are ******, or is this a blanket ban on all discussion regarding ******?

Don't want someone to post in the *****watch thread and get banned because they weren't fully aware.

Thanks

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First they'll take our fundamental right to accuse people of being a nonce, next they'll ban swearing and finally we will have a dystopian tyranny where the mods bans anything that isn't a pun. May god have mercy on all of us.

2 minutes ago, Mozzamozza said:

I'm not sure I'm comfortable with all this banning.

Uncomfortable, I'd say, beastly as in unpleasant to the max 

I'm sure we will all get through this, the top line is this is Div's town & we live or die by his sword. I for one except that the B word is now passé, we've trended it for too long now. Obviously somebody has got very upset & that's that. 

Bring on the next trend.

We are P&B.

viva P&B

G-Bo 

The mods are breeching article 10 of the European convention of human rights.

Article 10 – Freedom of expression

1. Everyone has the right to freedom of expression. This right shall include freedom to hold opinions and to receive and impart information and ideas without interference by public authority and regardless of frontiers. This article shall not prevent States from requiring the licensing of broadcasting, television or cinema enterprises.

:D

Just now, 5megma said:

Nizzy just banned me for questioning him on this thread - I was Smegma. He deleted all my posts too. 

What kind of moderation is that? Is nobody allowed to question you?

Nazi c*nt.

Leave the nazis out of it, if you don't mind!

Archived