Airdrieonians vs Livingston

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's with much relief that I can now report that the KitAid, kids season ticket cards have now arrived in the hands of the trust.
They will be available for pick-up from 2:00-4:00 this afternoon in the Bon Bon and then 6:00-8:00 at the stadium tonight. 
They will then be available from the foyer of the Rowan Suite tomorrow from 12:00 - 2:45. 
To avoid long queues it is advisable, for those who are able, to pick them up today if possible. 
Like last season, the cards will have to be shown prior to each home game, where a ticket voucher will be provided for entry to the match. 
A registration form has to be completed for each season ticket and a list of club sponsors, with discounts available, will be given to each card holder. 
Many thanks for your patience.

2-0 Buchanan, looking much like last week. We go in at half time 2-0 up. Alloa winning 5-1 we may need to go out and score a few more to stay top.

I'd be happy just to take 3 points. We will pick up goals against much weaker teams this year.

7 minutes ago, Livi_Lad said:

I'd be happy just to take 3 points. We will pick up goals against much weaker teams this year.

Stranrear scored to make it 5-2 so two may be enough. We seem more than capable of scoring a few more

Archived