Inverness CT vs. Ross County

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, ICTChris said:

P&J says we've got El Alagui on trial so I doubt he'll be involved.  

And, both the Sun and Record seem to think "a deal isn't far off".

Just read a FANTASTIC article from the Scotsman regarding our gaffer (which I recommend you fellow fans read if someone kindly uploads a link to it) which more or less says that 3 players are still needed, which will be 2 IF El Alagiu signs.

Well that is how I read the quote from RF but maybe I'm misreading the quote.

1 minute ago, Alert Mongoose said:

I'm pretty sure it was confirmed at the time that the uni-fingered seether is Rig from on here?

This is amusing.

Caley legend Martin Lisle in the bottom left of the photo there.

"I'm out fighting Ross County fans every night".  Same.

1 hour ago, Alert Mongoose said:

I'm pretty sure it was confirmed at the time that the uni-fingered seether is Rig from on here?

:lol: some boy.

Apoligies for the re-post. Was just doing a bit of digging on a potential bet and found it amusing.

4 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

That's us lost this I'd say.  We cannot score goals and seem to have thrown in the towel defensively.

Very few teams have conceded as many as us this year, and our defence is even worse this season.
Also, we're not as good going forward as we used to be as we've lost Irvine's dynamism in centre-midfield, De Vita's form on the left (since left the club and left mid is still a big issue for us), and Boyce's form up front (albeit he scored today).  
Basically, I imagine this game has a long way to go yet...

24 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I don't think any side has come from behind to win a Highland Derby in the last 20 years.

I don't think County have scored two goals against Inverness in the last 20 years.  This is a day for weird shit to happen.  However, can we please just call it full time now?

Archived