Cicero

BSC Glasgow 2-1 Edinburgh University

Civil Service Strollers 0-2 Gala Fairydean Rovers

Cumbernauld Colts 1-1 Preston Athletic

East Kilbride 2-0 Dalbeattie Star

Hawick Royal Albert 1-1 Gretna 2008

Vale of Leithen 0-3 Spartans

Whitehill Welfare 2-0 Selkirk

Heading along to the Indodrill later, fingers crossed for some decent entertainment! Never seen Edinburgh Uni play.

BSC Glasgow 1.1 Edinburgh University

Civil Service Strollers 1.1 Gala Fairydean Rovers

Cumbernauld Colts 0.1 Preston Athletic

East Kilbride 4.0 Dalbeattie Star

Hawick Royal Albert 1-2 Gretna 2008

Vale of Leithen 0-3 Spartans

Whitehill Welfare 5.0 Selkirk

2 hours ago, Cicero said:

Predictor table

I hope that the scores are correct.

Wellibob goes 11 points clear.

It looks like that I have to keep predicting a Gretna loss.

You might want to double check the Gretna score 

SPFL website says Gretna won 3-1 yet Gretna twitter says the final score was 4-1 !!

seems the kickoff was delayed till 8 and that may have been the reason.

The BBC once again had 3-1 as the final score.  I have corrected it now.  However it made no difference to the table as nobody had predicted Gretna to score 3 or 4 goals.

Has anybody been able to use the live score link on the SLFL website?  I have never managed to get it working.

The BBC once again had 3-1 as the final score.  I have corrected it now.  However it made no difference to the table as nobody had predicted Gretna to score 3 or 4 goals.

Has anybody been able to use the live score link on the SLFL website?  I have never managed to get it working.

It's never worked for me either, I just put the notifications on every twitter account to keep me posted.

6 minutes ago, Cicero said:

I managed to get on it last night from my phone Cic. 

At 1st I thought wtf but then I clicked on right corner of each game and was quite impressed, gave exact minutes and seconds of scorers wi team line ups bookings etc. 

If I can suss it oot anyone can :D

1 minute ago, newcastle broon said:

I managed to get on it last night from my phone Cic. 

At 1st I thought wtf but then I clicked on right corner of each game and was quite impressed, gave exact minutes and seconds of scorers wi team line ups bookings etc. 

If I can suss it oot anyone can :D

Thanks Newky.  I will give it try on Saturday.  All I have got is an impressive format but full of blank spaces.

5 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Thanks Newky.  I will give it try on Saturday.  All I have got is an impressive format but full of blank spaces.

Yeah that's what I got as well but the right corner of each game, not sure what it is but I clicked it and it seemed to have worked. :)

Archived