League 2 Attendances

Our crowds have been really poor this season so far, will need to go on a run or be in the mix come the second half of the season I think. Maybe the Forfar games will take us above last seasons 651 or the season befores 720 but not so sure as the games we had against the Fife were always well attended.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[qu ote post=10790981" timestamp="1474890797" name="1320Lichtie" userid="14721]Our crowds have been really poor this season so far, will need to go on a run or be in the mix come the second half of the season I think. Maybe the Forfar games will take us above last seasons 651 or the season befores 720 but not so sure as the games we had against the Fife were always well attended.

Diddys

On 21/08/2016 at 21:30, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Forfar do something like that too. They could give you the attendance figure a week before the game.

Man, you really do have a chip on your shoulder about Forfar. 

Did you get a dodgy bridie, or a loon nick your bird?

The number for the Cowden game wasn't far off the mark.  Sad as it may be, but I tend to do a quick head count at the home games.

I know, tragic isn't it. 

I've got a bit of OCD about numbers.  I went to the doc for a cure but he said not to count on one!

Come on now, how could you possibly do a head count at a football game??? Maybe your figures are way shorter than the ones given ;)

Correct . Surely your crowds should be up . Fans full of optimism , new manager etc ... flying start..... oh wait .

You've had one bad season mate

We've been relegated, then badly disappointed after an amazing start then 18 months of utter utter shite, the worst it's been in 20 year kind of shite, might've taken its toll a bit

An upturn in the teams fortunes will see the crowds flock back to the big team and show the other Angus diddies who's the top club in Angus [emoji6]

1 hour ago, 1320Lichtie said:

What happens when they have to go to other grounds and don't have the set figure ready to print

Correct, even Arbroath playing badly will always get a bigger crowd than Forfar. I don't know why they get so defensive about the numbers. Cowden have poor attendances, we just have to live with it. Maybe that's what we are doing wrong.

crowd for next home game 614 ( please ignore Mr HMRC )

Archived