Stirling Albion vs Clyde

First Binos game in a year. Thought the standard was atrocious, very little composure on either side, the lad Easton head and shoulders above everyone else.

Thought the result was about fair. Echo a lot of what has been said on here in terms of Stirling having utterly no plan, felt for Henderson - he had a poor game but was given nothing. Midfield non-existent. One bright spot was the defence - fairly solid apart from the Forsyth error.

Can see why the Clyde fans get annoyed with Gormley. A totally inept player who thinks he is the ticket but spends most of his energy on berating his team mates, mouthing off and generally being a fat wee bed.

Ferguson was pretty hilarious throughout and there does seem a streak of neddishness that maybe comes down from him. Players constantly niggling, looking for the opposition to get booked and generally behaving like classless bellends.

Kudos to the young Clyde lads getting tanked up on buckie on the way to the ground, they were showing you can have a laugh and not be a dick to those around you.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can see why the Clyde fans get annoyed with Gormley. A totally inept player who thinks he is the ticket but spends most of his energy on berating his team mates, mouthing off and generally being a fat wee bed.

If you've worked him out in the time he was on the park on Saturday hopefully BF will do soon too!

6 minutes ago, JakeSAFC said:

Absolute usual from Clyde

No respect from a rotten club

Want the fans to polish every seat used in the away stand as well? Get a grip wee man.

24 minutes ago, clyde4ever said:

The picture above - Is that really what the Stirling chairman has been on about?

Get a life.

That's one of them yea. I'm just glad my crisp poke never blew out my hand, it would have been carnage if it had ended up on the park

Apparently someone done a Jobby in the away end toilets & never flushed it away.
Pictures to follow soon on Twitter from the Stirling Chairman. [emoji90]

Probably never wiped his arse either. Mink.

Being respectful and "nice" to others is pretty much what matters most to our chairman. He is basically the opposite of Mike Ashley. I'd rather have someone who is neither Mother Theresa or a complete kunt, but somewhere in between.

Nice man by all accounts, and yes a slight lack of class by Clyde, but I don't think making an issue about it on Twitter is the way forward.

1 hour ago, BinoBalls said:

Being respectful and "nice" to others is pretty much what matters most to our chairman. He is basically the opposite of Mike Ashley. I'd rather have someone who is neither Mother Theresa or a complete kunt, but somewhere in between.

Nice man by all accounts, and yes a slight lack of class by Clyde, but I don't think making an issue about it on Twitter is the way forward.

I think that has summed the whole sorry affair up nicely, BinoBalls.

It's just completely unprofessional from the chairman yet again. Complete w**k. Like said this could've been done privately between clubs rather than him making an arse of himself once again on twitter!

I swear every time we win or draw at forthbank your chairman acts like a 4 year old and throws the toys out the pram making a c**t of himself. He need to think about how this looks for Stirling. Yes it wasn't exactly professional the mess we made but hardly fucking wrecked the place either.

Moving on.

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/08/2016 at 21:11, BinoBalls said:

I forsee an away win, probably 1-2. Sounds like Clyde have finally built a team and are on the up. Fair play to them, they've taken their fair share of punishment down in the basement.

Really wish we had an easier game than this, as another defeat will pile pressure right on the manager, especially as many wanted him out after last season. 

Would prefer to be playing some non-entity like Arbroath, but I guess we can't do anything about that now. 

Non-entity eh?! :lol:

Archived