hawick v ww

comeon

On 6 August 2016 at 21:57, whatasaw said:

FIRSTLY WW 3 points well done against probably the worst team in the league 

The starting 11 and formation was straight out a christmas cracker or spin the the bottle for who plays in what position a total shambolic set up 

taking Mcgregor off and putting Manson on in midfield when 2-1 up ?  and Not taking a tiring Hall off ?REALLY !

Playing Ohara who was dreadful again ( takes a good penalty though ) in front of Keane

young trialist up front was woeful 

not playing Brydon ? who is the best option either up front or on a wing we have but the management dont rate him obviously 

not playing Keane ? or even bringing him on is a shocker been our best player all pre season

But in football sometimes management dont like players and Hislop and Bingham rate Ohara as a flying left winger in front of keane ( sadly they are the only 2 that think that and today proved that ) and they rate anyone from any position in front of Brydon

WW were woeful today and as said Hawick were dreadful 

no wonder Peter was losing his temper 

:thumbsdown

I hope he starts for you on Wednesday Whatasaw. 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

I hope he starts for you on Wednesday Whatasaw. 

Rab b Nesbitt

I would hope that Brydon and Keane start and Mcgregor is not pulled off again

But that's for Management to decide on perhaps they were happy with the display on Saturday

I wont make Wednesday so ill let you post your thoughts after the match

2 hours ago, whatasaw said:

Rab b Nesbitt

I would hope that Brydon and Keane start and Mcgregor is not pulled off again

But that's for Management to decide on perhaps they were happy with the display on Saturday

I wont make Wednesday so ill let you post your thoughts after the match

What a shame. I'll get straight on after and get stuck right in. It's great for the club to air it all on a public forum.  

To all those who seem to be on a mission to stir things up with White hill which is entirely up to you if  that makes you happy I suppose.

Would you please stop naming Players either in a Positive or Negative manner if any of these players are not happy I am sure they are big enough to speak for themselves and do not require ghosts in the back ground with an axe to grind against the club or certain players to constantly stir it .

As someone who is very close to this I am fed up reading it and surely as said ALREADY if your not happy don't come along and go watch another team

If something needs said I believe in saying to the persons face ( Which if I am not happy I do )

Regards

A WW regular  and Supporter of whatever team the Manager picks as that's his job

32 minutes ago, Pianoplayer said:

To all those who seem to be on a mission to stir things up with White hill which is entirely up to you if  that makes you happy I suppose.

Would you please stop naming Players either in a Positive or Negative manner if any of these players are not happy I am sure they are big enough to speak for themselves and do not require ghosts in the back ground with an axe to grind against the club or certain players to constantly stir it .

As someone who is very close to this I am fed up reading it and surely as said ALREADY if your not happy don't come along and go watch another team

If something needs said I believe in saying to the persons face ( Which if I am not happy I do )

Regards

A WW regular  and Supporter of whatever team the Manager picks as that's his job

Well said but.......

If yer no happy what yer reading on here ye don't have to read it after all its a football fans forum where there are bound to be debatable issues. 

We are certainly no the biggest supported by any means but , apart from East Stirlingshire there does nae seem to be much activity elsewhere on here :D

Maybes have a WW fans forum at Ferguson Park pre or after a match,although we do tend to have some heated debates ourselves in the social club :D

Has there been an agm this year ? 

Regards

That's got to be a wind up
Stop naming players really [emoji6]
Thats made my day

On Sunday, August 07, 2016 at 09:44, newcastle broon said:
1 hour ago, Pink Flag said:

I agree with him. It's an outrage. Same as all this talk with Pogba..the guy should be anonymous

On Sunday, August 07, 2016 at 12:01, pedrosluvchild said:

The difference with Pogba and like is they understand the ethos of football.ie players cone and go and only 11 cab start..There are 3/4 in here that are wetting there knickers at every turn of events the management do. Players not getting a start for a couple of games and it's "I'm sure they can get another team" or players that have left are treated in some kind of shameful way...... fk me players move on constantly at every level if management at any team don't fancy a certain player so be it.......that's how football works

Find it incredible that kevin keane is an unused sub at whitehill.  I have no affiliation with any team but have heard that hislop is not endearing himself to some of the squad and in some cases does not even speak to certain players.  Ww should be up there challenging and were the benchmark when I played eos. That does not look likely with the current manager but time will tell

5 minutes ago, savage said:

Find it incredible that kevin keane is an unused sub at whitehill.  I have no affiliation with any team but have heard that hislop is not endearing himself to some of the squad and in some cases does not even speak to certain players.  Ww should be up there challenging and were the benchmark when I played eos. That does not look likely with the current manager but time will tell

Steven Hislop ate my hamster

24 minutes ago, savage said:

Find it incredible that kevin keane is an unused sub at whitehill.  I have no affiliation with any team but JUST WANT TO GET MY TUPPENCE WORTH IN AND SHIT STIR LIKE THE REST OF THEM and have heard that hislop is not endearing himself to some of the squad and in some cases does not even speak to certain players.  Ww should be up there challenging and were the benchmark when I played eos. That does not look likely with the current manager but time will tell

Ftfy.

What one game in a game that is much changing and squad rotational nowadays.... 

The LL is a far superior league nowadays than the eos ever was...

Go on name names the suspense is killing us, who told ye yer info :D

2 hours ago, savage said:

image.jpeg

1 minute ago, pedrosluvchild said:

Thats lovely rab but every one of they players were signed by another manager
im on board with give the new boy a chance and we will judge him with the players he brings in

But stop wi the picture emoji6.png

Yeh.the same players who performed generally poor for half a season 

41 minutes ago, pedrosluvchild said:

im on board with give the new boy a chance and we will judge him with the players he brings in

What's the matter have ye no made it into the picture like did ye no play in that game :P

That's a bit like saying John Collins won the League Cup for the Hibees then wi Tony Mowbray s team but record books say John Collins was manager when cup was won ;)

1 hour ago, pedrosluvchild said:

Well apart from Frankie Arthur and John Hall. 

As the saying goes ... a pictures worth a thousand words Pedro :) 

1 hour ago, newcastle broon said:

What's the matter have ye no made it into the picture like did ye no play in that game :P

That's a bit like saying John Collins won the League Cup for the Hibees then wi Tony Mowbray s team but record books say John Collins was manager when cup was won ;)

And a bit like Rafa with Houlliers team in 05 Newky :) 

Archived