hawick v ww

comeon

2 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

Whatasaw Comeon theref...... 

Hawick must be aboot 60 miles from Rosewell, there are other teams in the League of similar or longer distance ?

Yous very rarely have a good thing to say aboot the team on here. 

Why bother if all yous do is come on here and abuse the team ? 

I'm sure there are plenty other options on a Saturday afternoon. 

You guys talk aboot Mcgauley and his outbursts. 

To me yer criticism on here is just as bad. 

Least we all know who Mcgauley is,since you seem to be at every game why don't the 3 of ye let Mr. Hislop know yer dissatisfaction or are ye all just happy to criticise behind a keyboard. 

I'm sure he'll be happy to take yer points on view.  

Don't know what yous are wanting but We are never gonnae be world beaters wi the squad we've got. 

The competitiveness of the LL and the pyramid system is where we're at.

If any of you are sugar daddies and can help improve the team and you think there are better players oot there then your input would be most welcome 

14 minutes ago, pedrosluvchild said:

Newky your quote

Don't know what yous are wanting but we are never gonnae be world beaters wi the squad we've got

Agree completely but the fact is the management put this squad together and its clearly short of were it should be playing players out of position would obviously suggest that to be the case imo the squad is weaker than it was last season and players brought in are not of the standard of the ones that were allowed to leave and the shortage of a striker hasn't been addressed so what is going on

What players left in the summer that seriously left a hole to fill. The last players to do that were Somerville and Wayne. ....There is a proven goalscorer who is currently injured....just a few facts to calm the drama Queens. Whitehill finished the season under new management very decent including a cup win.preseason results have been decent and yesterday beat a team who won 4 nil the week before. .... I'd actually like a stat of Hislop record of games,I'm sure it would make an intresting read...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, pedrosluvchild said:

Newky your quote

Don't know what yous are wanting but we are never gonnae be world beaters wi the squad we've got

Agree completely but the fact is the management put this squad together and its clearly short of were it should be playing players out of position would obviously suggest that to be the case imo the squad is weaker than it was last season and players brought in are not of the standard of the ones that were allowed to leave and the shortage of a striker hasn't been addressed so what is going on

What were you looking for, the previous management were left wi a complete clear oot were you wanting the current regime to start from scratch again! 

Al disagree aboot the players brought in being weaker a fit Kerr Dodds would prob get in most LL sides.  We have 2 young lads from Preston U20s I'm sure have a lot of potential. 

Gormley I believe will be back shortly, he managed a few in the LTHV Scottish run last season so I expect goals from him at this level though will be a few weeks behind the others fitness wise but is maybe what the young lad Brydon needs up front. What else do you want unless your a rich business man who could bring back Tosh from Bonnyrigg,we certainly canny compete with other bigger clubs in the area or the LL for that.

Who from the lads that left would you have kept then  ? 

16 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Chronic eh ... but won 3-2. 

Since Steven Hislop came in today must be the first time he hasn't started Kevin? Now WW lost last week and 3 games in 7 days but you are talking about the player going :lol: 

Connor Brydon is just a young lad good management easing him in. 

Ease him in ?

but play a 18 year old centre mid trialist up front in stead ?

Ease him in ?

Imo hes left himself short and is just gambling and hoping there may be real reasons for it but it doesn't look like there is a clear plan certainly not that anyone seems to be able to understand

40 minutes ago, comeon said:

Ease him in ?

We did get 3 points yesterday yes /no ?

So what your saying is the 18 year old laddie had a bad game  ? 

4 minutes ago, pedrosluvchild said:

Imo hes left himself short and is just gambling and hoping there may be real reasons for it but it doesn't look like there is a clear plan certainly not that anyone seems to be able to understand

We did get 3 points yesterday yes/no ? 

Had to read this quote 2 or 3 times. 

You are allowed to break up into sentences you know :o

Agree about kerr hope it works out

Newky i would have kept as many of them as i could imo the team was getting better as the season went on devlin was always good for a goal nisbet was a reliable centre half or right back darren leaving is a blow i appreciate there are reasons but some would say they were chased out the door and they have been replaced with not alot imo its early but it doesn't look good i stand by my original thoughts uninspiring

1 hour ago, pedrosluvchild said:

Agree about kerr hope it works out

Newky i would have kept as many of them as i could imo the team was getting better as the season went on devlin was always good for a goal nisbet was a reliable centre half or right back darren leaving is a blow i appreciate there are reasons but some would say they were chased out the door and they have been replaced with not alot imo its early but it doesn't look good i stand by my original thoughts uninspiring

45 minutes ago, The Mantis said:

Anybody know what happened with Devlin & Nisbet?

Didn't Devlin get a bad injury and was oot for a long time ? 

No sure aboot Nisbet 

Darren had his best ww days under Mickey, discipline on the park was becoming a common theme in the end.

These of course just my opinions. 

I know hee haw what goes on behind the scenes. 

1 hour ago, comeon said:

Ease him in ?

Nice to see you've answered something was expecting nothing but silence until another ramble about half an hour after the game on Wednesday. 

21 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Nice to see you've answered something was expecting nothing but silence until another ramble about half an hour after the game on Wednesday. 

All about opinions thats why its a forum 

45 minutes ago, comeon said:

46 minutes ago, comeon said:

It helps if you back them up with a few facts and a bit of common sense. 

2 hours ago, comeon said:

Devlin scoring for fun with Lothian as is Sean Wringe as is Tony Muir 

Sean Wringe couldn't hit a barn door playing for us,he had plenty starting chances which led to our other striker at the time throwing his toys oot pram and leaving, all three have probably found their level, though I liked Tony Muir when he played for us,was he no injured a lot as well though ? 

6 minutes ago, gretnascotty said:

I can't believe the bookies had us at 2/5 & Civil at 7/2! We're way too unstable to be made odds on to win games at the moment, be interesting to see the betting odds away at Hawick on Wednesday night

A lot of its weight of money Scotty and off the back of the results the week before Gretna were clear favourites. 

24 minutes ago, gretnascotty said:

I was surprised by our result the week before but if you'd seen how we played in pre season you wouldn't be pricing us that short.

Folk that had seen Gretna missed a trick then get money on Civil and the odds would soon have shifted. 

Archived