Stirling albion no faith in the management

Should mclaren and corrigan have been offered new contracts think not....

Our defence is rotten and with 2 defenders in management we sign players in every other position????

Is it just me that thinks this av never called for a manager to be removed but a cant continue to watch this 2 weeks in out 2 cups beaten 1st league game . ITS GONNA BE A LONG SEASON !!

In all fairness a don't think many off our supporters wanted them there last season never mind this one...it's not a witch hunt. every new season is exciting.

But come on the same defence as last year ripped apart by school kids on Tuesday night.. unorganised no clear sweeper and caught on wrong side of player...I used to enjoy the football and look forward to it but hand on heart is there any albion supporter who thinks they can do a good job.....

Imo McLaren should have not been offered an extension to his contract but the Board decided to give him one despite finishing 7th last year.

It's too early imo to sack the manager but if things don't improve in the next couple of months then the call to remove McLaren will only increase and from my understanding then the Board will act in removing him.

Just hope our defence which is causing concern improves or the call to remove McLaren will come earlier than even I predicted. The next 2 games are at home and I expect at least 4 points from these games.

Did you guys not just have a decent run in the league cup?? Surprised to hear you lot calling for his head after one game but at the same time I'm surprised he was even given a new contract. 

Yes we did better than expected in the League Cup with good victories over Falkirk and Elgin but at the end of the day the League is our priority this season and anything less than the playoffs will cost McLaren his job.

If results go badly wrong then that could come a lot sooner, a lot of disgruntled Albion fans on the Supporters bus today.

Really? Our passion in League 2 is for part-time semi-professional clubs. I think we should all cut our managers some slack. They do their best with limited budgets; junior clubs offer far more to players. Sometimes their game plan works, sometimes it doesn't. Once the players cross the line on match day, managers can't control individual errors or failure to follow the game plan. I'm not a Stirling Albion fan but I think all fans - ours included - sometimes need to remember that you can only work with the squad you can afford.

Archived