League 2 winners?

Sorry lads. Dunno if there is a topic going on this or not & in a bit of a rush but who do you think will win league 2 this season. Trying to place my bets for the league winners of Scotland/England but my knowledge of the lower leagues is limited so best ask the people in the know.

Thanks in advance.

It's between Stirling, Clyde, Arbroath, Forfar & Cowdenbeath....ultimately it will probably come down to who has the least injuries and who has the least Saturday postponements when the bad weather hits.

Take your pick.

Going to be an exciting league this season, but if I was a gambling man my money would be on the Edinburgh as they seem to have some great players in there squad this season like Joe mbu and they have also signed ex Scotland international craig beattie who should easily bag 20-30 goals this season. You also can't forget that they've got probably the best keeper outside the premiership in callum antell and Jason Cummings brother dean Cummings in there squad 

1 hour ago, Davie Bhoy said:

Sorry lads. Dunno if there is a topic going on this or not & in a bit of a rush but who do you think will win league 2 this season. Trying to place my bets for the league winners of Scotland/England but my knowledge of the lower leagues is limited so best ask the people in the know.

Thanks in advance.

Arbroath FC to win it... next question?! ;)

25 minutes ago, Davie Bhoy said:

Surprised to see Edinburgh City getting mentioned. Interesting!

They've got a great team bud. If beattie stays fit throughout the season he'll score and least 20 they also have a real solid defence which includes Joe mbu and Neil martnyuik, and have the best keeper in the league in callum antell. Jason Cummings brother dean is an excellent player who should be playing in at least the championship with his brother Jason. I have heard in recent weeks that derek riordan could be joining them aswell and he's another player who should be scoring about 20-30 goals in This league.

Archived