Your Football Ground

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Basically take a photo, with a message, and send it to other snapchatters, picture disappears in 10 seconds.

Clubs use it so you can see behind the scene stuff, so someone will be filming 10 second clips or taking pictures as the clubs story and it will all roll into one.

Just download the app then add Dunfermline, check the story and see if it's something you're interested in.

I've got Scotland's on it, find it quite interesting seeing wee clips of behind the scenes training, the stadiums and places they go to, changing room stuff etc.

It's also dece for receiving scuddies

13 hours ago, RRFC1989 said:

IMG_1470350426.878689.jpg

Starks park a few weeks ago 

I absolutely love Starks mainly for all the reasons others don't, the half stand, the railway line etc. It's just completely unique and different from everywhere else and when the sun shines over it, it's a glorious wee ground. 

I absolutely love Starks mainly for all the reasons others don't, the half stand, the railway line etc. It's just completely unique and different from everywhere else and when the sun shines over it, it's a glorious wee ground. 

Totally agree Dazzle, it's quirky as f**k and all the better for it.

Some cracking stadiums in this division, especially excited about a return to Ayr. 

For the pre / post match beers yes but the ground itself is awful. Terrible view if behind the goals and no atmosphere with the opposition support over 100m away.

18 minutes ago, Marr1 said:

Looking forward to Falkirk and Raith, two new grounds for me, what's this about St Mirren selling a stand from Love Street to Morton?

http://www.greenocktelegraph.co.uk/sport/13998080.Morton_plan_to_cover_away_stand/

I've said it before and I'll say it again, you simply cannot beat a stadium when its lit by floodlights. Think I'm the only person on the planet who prefers mid-week games to Saturday games because of this.  

For example

stj_630.jpg

Bland, boring, shite.

30sa5pf.jpg

Intriguing, exciting, not shit.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, you simply cannot beat a stadium when its lit by floodlights. Think I'm the only person on the planet who prefers mid-week games to Saturday games because of this.  

For example

stj_630.jpg

Bland, boring, shite.

30sa5pf.jpg

Intriguing, exciting, not shit.

The only thing I dislike about mcdiarmid is the multicoloured seats, change it all to blue and it would look class imo, good stadium but

28 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

The only thing I dislike about mcdiarmid is the multicoloured seats, change it all to blue and it would look class imo, good stadium but

Its long been a talking point amongst Saints fans, someone photoshopped every seat blue once and it looked a bit better, but not as nice as I was hoping.

22 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Were they second hand from the old Govan Stand at Ibrox?

No. Im sure it was based on Ibrox though, but I have no recollection of why.

Archived