Perth: City of Culture 2021

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

I'm a big fan of #Perthshire, chump.

Just you pipe down and stick to kissing the collective Hibernian arse.

#Perthshire isn't a fan of you - we're currently crowdfunding a one way ticket for you to Dignitas. 

I'm pleased to report that there's terrific enthusiasm for it.

This is one hell of a way to tarnish the largest region in the country.

To be honest Throbber, I can't help but grudgingly respect the brass neck of a man who can describe anyone as backwards, whilst himself being a known pint sharer. Some set of baws on young bonksy.

I would quite like an explanation as to what he thinks is backwards about the highlands though as i don't notice any difference in the way people act there as opposed to anywhere else, despite the more cliquey nature of individuals which is always found in rural areas.

Some of the scenery is great but much of it is utterly bleak, unimaginably depressing in the winter too as one can imagine.

42 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

To be honest Throbber, I can't help but grudgingly respect the brass neck of a man who can describe anyone as backwards, whilst himself being a known pint sharer. Some set of baws on young bonksy.

You just kick the arse out of everyone else's patter. You're an embarrassment, I'd hate to be you.

3 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

No, you'd love to be me, cause I'm doing it right m8.

#sharepatternotpints #sharebanternotbeer

You ruined any sort of humour involved in the dece patter, now you're doing the same to Perthshire. f**k off, you're shite.

You ruined any sort of humour involved in the dece patter, now you're doing the same to Perthshire. f**k off, you're shite.

Is it because you can't afford to buy a full alcoholic drink on your own that you're so angry all the time?

Can J_Stewart and magee please vacate this thread. Thats not a question, fwiw.

throbber can stay, for the moment. 

Can J_Stewart and magee please vacate this thread. Thats not a question, fwiw.

throbber can stay, for the moment. 

You're basically the human embodiment of the city of Perth. Generally likeable because it's harmless, but a bit dull and not really offering very much. A perfect product of your environment. The Dingwall of the South. Too big to be a quaint, friendly village, too small to be of interest to anyone that doesn't live there. Vanilla.

#perthshire is very nice though.

You're basically the human embodiment of the city of Perth. Generally likeable because it's harmless, but a bit dull and not really offering very much. A perfect product of your environment. The Dingwall of the South. Too big to be a quaint, friendly village, too small to be of interest to anyone that doesn't live there. Vanilla.

#perthshire is very nice though.

f**k off.

What is "Saints go marching in" all about?

I am not big on religion but I tend to think of saints as being a rather pious, quiet, contemplative lot.
I can't really imagine any of them on the parade ground going 1-2 1-2 1-2 and even if I could - would I want to be in that number - probably not.

Obviously something missing here.

Archived