Naked Attraction

Boghead ranter

That virgin boy was a fucking wrong un, I can imagine he's one of those creepy c***s that are way to close to their mother.

The boy in the second pair was quite right to f**k of that ruby rose lookalike she was only wanting the woman and he'd get f**k all out of it.

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Anyone watched/watching this week's? The divorced guy is giving me the creeps. A midlife crisis unfolding in a room full of naked women. 

8 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Picked the most attractive one by far. Got absolutely shut up by her. Fabulous. Good on you hen. 

It was a tough watch, but the final 2 were the best 2.  I'd probably have gone for the longer haired one, tbh.

The lassie that came 3rd (oo-er) seemed very disappointed that the raging pervert wasn't going to truss her up and do unmentionable things to her.  They probably got together after the show.

Was quite funny where the gay couple were getting on well then the older guy admitted ‘something had happened’ With the other contestant after the show. Why was the old bloke in about tying people up before he had made a pick and it was probably something not many people were into.

4 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

It was a tough watch, but the final 2 were the best 2.  I'd probably have gone for the longer haired one, tbh.

The lassie that came 3rd (oo-er) seemed very disappointed that the raging pervert wasn't going to truss her up and do unmentionable things to her.  They probably got together after the show.

They did, he said that in the follow-up bit.