Naked Attraction

Boghead ranter

This has started up again, best one so far was reasonably good looking girl picking, out she comes in the scud and *everything* is very hairy- fanny, pits, legs, toes.  Straight away the two guys are trying to say "yeah, shows she's a strong character and different" but they're not keen at all. She goes on date with typical lad, the pre interview blurb is going on about how her body hair defines her. They hit it off, and when they meet up on the couch again she reveals she's shaved everything off at his request. I'd love to see if there was a third date once he'd pronged her.

That one with the Scottish professional 'musician' and they give him a guitar to serenade the lassies and he proceeds to fucking BUTCHER Africa by Toto. 

I mean like painful sounding. Horror show stuff. 

Edited by djchapsticks

• 2 weeks later...

Spotted another one that's been on it twice, she was pretty distinctive looking as she had less of a neck than James Forrest. She was on with the boy who had cystic fibrosis, and then again last week, never made it to the final two either time. Still, I suppose if everyone's seen your c**t on TV once then twice isn't such an issue.

• 8 months later...

Guess they've had to go down a kind of fetish route as there's only so many times they can have some idiot lassie say "I always pick the wrong type of guy" before picking the guy with big muscles and / or a big cock (not really a surprise on a show where everyone is in the scud) who shags her and then fucks off. 

Well if you told me years ago that the wee weird kid who was an antique expert would turn up on Channel Four many years later with his tits and fanny out then go in a huff as he didn't get a date, well  I'd call you a liar.

14415AA9-C341-482C-BB6F-4E55AE7F933B.jpeg

Edited by Bert Raccoon

• 2 weeks later...