Naked Attraction

Boghead ranter

50 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

The lassie choosing a date had sublime chebs. 

They should have been, after 3 jobs.  

Unsurprisingly, after a 25 minute selection process, she went for the guy with the huge knob.  It was all she could look at while she was choosing between the final 2.

Just now, Boghead ranter said:

They should have been, after 3 jobs.  

Unsurprisingly, after a 25 minute selection process, she went for the guy with the huge knob.  It was all she could look at while she was choosing between the final 2.

Ah I thought she said they were natural when the older guy asked her about them.

Yeah the Geordie lad had some impressive kit on him.

15 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Ah I thought she said they were natural when the older guy asked her about them.

Yeah the Geordie lad had some impressive kit on him.

She jokingly agreed with him when he said "are they real?", and then admitted that they'd been done 3 times.

She had an interesting way of apologising to the guy she knocked back at last 2 stage...

ETA her aside, the quality of the birds on last night was easily the worst so far.

Edited by Boghead ranter

You could tell that the girl the fella picked was gonna be a pure bitch..her flirting on the date was basically 'look how amazing I am' and then she just bailed on him by dingying his calls. She couldn't even be arsed turning up for the bit at the end!

36 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

How do some of these people go back to work the next day? "See Dave from accounting was on some TV show last night, baws oot". 

They probably find themselves being approached in the stationary cupboard by the mousy secretaries who realise they're likely on to a sure thing.

I may need to watch this show. Sounds like it could be the new Death in Paradise.

18 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

They probably find themselves being approached in the stationary cupboard by the mousy secretaries who realise they're likely on to a sure thing.

I may need to watch this show. Sounds like it could be the new Death in Paradise.

Fanny:cock ratio last night 13:1.

Though 7 of those fannies were on birds that like other birds.

3 hours ago, Bully Di Villa said:

Not looking good tonight. The pickers are a straight woman and a gay man so only one nudey lady all night. 

Unless the presenter finally does the decent thing.

Yup - sausage-fest.  Might tune in at 10:50 to see if she looks like she might be worth seeing in the scuddy.