Naked Attraction

Boghead ranter

Can't believe there's no thread for this 'dating show' yet, after it's been on for 2 weeks.

Premise is person goes on show to meet date, show line up 6 potential candidates, who are standing in 6 separate coloured boxes, totally starkers.

Front screen is pulled upwards to waist height, and after a bit of discussion about sexual organs, benefits of pubes or not, and butt shape, contestant eliminates one.  

Screen then goes up to neck height, chests discussed, another eliminated. Screen then fully pulled up to show faces, another removed. Last 3 are asked to speak briefly, before 1 is knocked back.

The remaining 2 then make small talk with the presenter about each others bodies, while the contestant inexplicably goes off and takes their kit off too.  Contestant then returns and finally decides which of the last 2 they want to go on a date with.

They then go on a date (fully clothed) and film a piece a few weeks later to tell whether their relationship has developed or not.

Bizarre show, I've had to re-watch several times to try and grasp what it's all about.

Sounds like the kind of thing ITV would've put out at 3AM on the weekends about twenty years ago.

We're surely not far away from the version of Blind Date that everyone used to joke about, with the winners going backstage to shag and then critique each other's technique. Can't be any worse than the old one TBH.

Sounds like the kind of thing ITV would've put out at 3AM on the weekends about twenty years ago.

We're surely not far away from the version of Blind Date that everyone used to joke about, with the winners going backstage to shag and then critique each other's technique. Can't be any worse than the old one TBH.

Would watch that.

Watched last nights one. What a weird f**king show.  "I'm not picking her as her little toe is like my little toe so I don't think we'd work"

In fairness there was some alright looking females on it!

55 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

Watched last nights one. What a weird f**king show.  "I'm not picking her as her little toe is like my little toe so I don't think we'd work"

In fairness there was some alright looking females on it!

It's amazing the excuses they invent for knocking people back, when it's plainly obvious they're being knocked back due to being overweight or having small tits/cock (delete as appropriate)

I was surprised at how often they showed extreme closeups of the male's tobys or the female's motts tbh.  i have to say, the blonde lassie at the end had a very impressive mott.

4 hours ago, Gaviliunas said:

From watching this id say my knobs a decent shape and size. Some really strange looking cocks on this.

warnock.png

Was thinking just that.  Some utterly absurd looking tobys on display, and some so small they were almost fully engulfed by pubes.

4 minutes ago, Albertlegend said:

Iv watched this both weeks, guy last week for put out for his cock being too big and intimidating! 

Cant believe he picked the one with the tattoos last night! The Welsh one was much nicer! 

Called that 1.

Tattoo guy was always gonnae pick tattoo burd. She looked pure filth.

The 1 he ditched didn't have the tits for her age. Too droopy for an early 20s.