Neil Doncaster - What a c*nt

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

Again, you are talking about clubs and board members, not fans i.e. The population of P&B. Name one poster on here that had a say in all of what you've mentioned.

This is irrelevant, casuistic dross.  Doncaster is the product of the diddy clubs' greed and ignorance so take it up with your own boards rather than flouncing about P&B.

12 hours ago, mrman2011 said:

Neil Doncaster has done a fine job and even found sponsors for our competitions. And is willing to give some things a try and is hoping to bring Scottish football forward

But you lot don't like the man because he happens to be English

Stop the hate and get on with it

You're English.

I love a good Sevco meltdown, when they remember back to the good old days of spending money they couldn't afford on Michael Mols (f**k his ugly wife) along with Tore Andre Flo and the like, then they realise their club died, they then came back as a tribute act who offered Kevin Kyle 3 times the money he was asking for because they were desperate to get any team on the pitch and play the Ally way. (He doesn't do walking away by the way). They then chose to have a "boycott" of their new club at the exact same time as when the team were totally dog shit blaming "boardroom problems". Of course when things looked decent again they were back in their droves talking of "revenge" and other clubs needing the "blue pound" as the glory hunters do. 

I grew up with a lot of hatred for the old Rangers and their supporters but when they died it just went away. It has been replaced by pity, they are a bunch of childish porridge dribblers and should be treated as such. 

In fairness, in your first post you said it was "simply" about sevco media rights, then you ask " Show me how it was nothing to do with sevco media rights." Like you're under the impression we're as full of toilet duck as you are and won't notice the difference.

Stop ruining this thread and accept that regardless of how his employment came about he's a reprehensible jobby. And so are you.

I'm in tears of laughter at this post. Brilliant

[emoji38]

In fairness, in your first post you said it was "simply" about sevco media rights, then you ask " Show me how it was nothing to do with sevco media rights." Like you're under the impression we're as full of toilet duck as you are and won't notice the difference.

Stop ruining this thread and accept that regardless of how his employment came about he's a reprehensible jobby. And so are you.

euwu7g3.gif

Fucking brilliant

This is irrelevant, casuistic dross.  Doncaster is the product of the diddy clubs' greed and ignorance so take it up with your own boards rather than flouncing about P&B.

What, don't express views on a public football forum?

You've lost it.

Again, you are talking about clubs and board members, not fans i.e. The population of P&B. Name one poster on here that had a say in all of what you've mentioned.

I know of at least one poster that is on a club board but he'll be the exception that proves the rule.

9 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Utterly bonkers.

Fans aren't entitled to moan about Doncaster's performance because he was put in place largely by the boards of the clubs we support?

That really is the height of what you're saying, isn't it, despite the fact that it's been acknowledged from the outset?

What a fool you've made of yourself here.  Pick your battles in future, or more specifically, pick your battlegrounds.

4 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Utterly bonkers.

Fans aren't entitled to moan about Doncaster's performance because he was put in place largely by the boards of the clubs we support?

That really is the height of what you're saying, isn't it, despite the fact that it's been acknowledged from the outset?

What a fool you've made of yourself here.  Pick your battles in future, or more specifically, pick your battlegrounds.

It was an astonishing outburst

I don't actually have a problem with him doing that if it means a better deal for the other clubs as well. The problem isn't pimping the two clubs. It's talking down the rest which is the problem.

Is it a good deal and where has this fabby business acumen been over the past few years?

The Mankie Mob went out of business, his brain went into panic default. That's about his limit.

Excuse my scepticism, as in society, so in Scottish football: trickle down is pish and that's all he has.

What is the protocol for when one of the ugly sisters is on the early KO and the other is on Sunday?

Would Mr Cockwomble still expect me to attend Falkirks game on the Saturday?

Clarification needed IMO

Shame on you to go public with the thought of going to a match outside the bigoted Brothers.

3 minutes ago, bennett said:

Nothing like a good bandwagon to attack a poster simply because ' he supports sevco, so we have to disagree with him'

It's got f'ck all to do with who they support. The 'point' was ridiculous and is rightly been criticised as being complete garbage.

Edited by RiG

6 minutes ago, RiG said:

It's got f'ck all to do with who they support. The 'point' was ridiculous and is rightly been criticised as being complete garbage.

The sfl held the rights to Rangers TV games, the SPL were in breach of their TV contracts and needed to maintain their tv deals or it was Armageddon time.

You'll recall Stewart Milne crying on tv when their first attempt to merge with sfl was knocked back.

Kincardine was spot on about their reprehensible behaviour.