Neil Doncaster - What a c*nt

Kincarcrashed whilst driving over the limit. :lol:

We should acknowledge Kinky's standpoint and because it is all about the Rangers we should damn well blame The Rangers for the Cockwombles appointment to the SPFL board.

20 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

You're just talking rubbish tonight, that you're quite unable to support.

My point was, of course, broader than that and, of course, was related to the thread's topic.  If you set up a new league on the back of a hunger for Rangers' media rights and appoint a Rangers-obsessed CEO then don't quibble if he talks about Rangers.

Ergo The Diddies haven't an ounce of credibility - they appointed him and they knew the reasons.Now if I see action by the diddies to excoriate their chairmen then I'll take it seriously.  I won't hold my breath though.

6 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

My point was, of course, broader than that and, of course, was related to the thread's topic.  If you set up a new league on the back of a hunger for Rangers' media rights and appoint a Rangers-obsessed CEO then don't quibble if he talks about Rangers.

Ergo The Diddies haven't an ounce of credibility - they appointed him and they knew the reasons.Now if I see action by the diddies to excoriate their chairmen then I'll take it seriously.  I won't hold my breath though.

Just downright silly then:

Fans moan about Doncaster. Fans point out that Doncaster is in place due to clubs appointing him. Fans reach general agreement on this point.

Somehow though, this means that fans aren't allowed to moan about Doncaster.

Is that really what you're trying to say?

[emoji1]

2 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Fans moan about Doncaster. Fans point out that Doncaster is in place due to clubs appointing him. Fans reach general agreement on this point.

Fans also believe a half-truth then.  Doncaster is there because he brokered a deal to destroy The SFL so The SPL could get Rangers' media rights.  Why is this even debate-worthy?

15 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Aw ffs you still driving pished at the wheel? :lol:

Here's the real deal and had feck all to do with The Rangers.

The bodies will form a new Scottish Professional Football League in time for next season, averting a threatened breakaway from Division One clubs.

So it would seem the the old 1st division threatened a break away league of their own and all was averted when the two leagues merged into one whilst the lower league clubs blackmailed the defunct SPL for more money from a league with no Rangers in it funnily enough. Don't stop trying to convince us Kinky because you are now tonight's entertainment. :D

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/22864944

37 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Don't deny him his chance to claim it's all about the Rangers. He likes to play smart but he's as boring and predictable as the rest.

You are very welcome to argue the alternative view.  This would involve stating that The SPFL was set up for the good of the game, had nothing to do with TV revenue and that Doncaster was the best man for the job.

So go on then...let's hear from you.

You are very welcome to argue the alternative view.  This would involve stating that The SPFL was set up for the good of the game, had nothing to do with TV revenue and that Doncaster was the best man for the job.

So go on then...let's hear from you.

No. Seeing as you've literally not read anything I've posted why would I?

You are on a mental campaign this evening based on nothing

Just now, Dons_1988 said:

No. Seeing as you've literally not read anything I've posted why would I?

This has been your most cogent contribution:

7 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

emoji1.png

(Aye and I know 'It's better than yours' type response)

That The Diddies condemn Doncaster while failing to acknowledge their own calumny and not agreeing that The SPFL settlement was based on greed and their thirst for Rangers' media rights is shocking.

You have the administrator you deserve.

Kinky having a fucking nightmare and reduce to giving out red rep rage at being told otherwise and that he is on a mission to post demented pish no matter what he is countered with. :D

Give up Kinky, it's like your playing the fiddle whilst your unsinkable ship has just hit an iceberg. :lol:

(Aye and I know 'It's better than yours' type response)

That The Diddies condemn Doncaster while failing to acknowledge their own calumny and not agreeing that The SPFL settlement was based on greed and their thirst for Rangers' media rights is shocking.

You have the administrator you deserve.

Seriously what are you on about?

No one has denied their own clubs culpability in this mess.

It has f**k all to do with doncasters ability to run the league

It has f**k-everything to do with that.

Right so because a board member of my club was part of forming the spl over a decade ago, and they have since renewed doncasters position, I can't have an opinion on his performance?

Give up min, go to bed.

Just now, Dons_1988 said:

Right so because a board member of my club was part of forming the spl over a decade ago, and they have since renewed doncasters position, I can't have an opinion on his performance?

Give up min, go to bed.

You are, of course, missing the point.  I assume deliberately.  I know you're not that stupid.

Let me have another go.  The criticisms of Doncaster are utterly hollow.  He delivered absolutely everything expected of him by the plastics and diddies, including the folding of the world's second oldest league.  That he now bigs up Rangers' return to the top flight can hardly be a surprise.  This is what The Diddies wanted him to do.

I have a hefty wager that you can't disagree with a word I just said.

You are, of course, missing the point.  I assume deliberately.  I know you're not that stupid.

Let me have another go.  The criticisms of Doncaster are utterly hollow.  He delivered absolutely everything expected of him by the plastics and diddies, including the folding of the world's second oldest league.  That he now bigs up Rangers' return to the top flight can hardly be a surprise.  This is what The Diddies wanted him to do.

I have a hefty wager that you can't disagree with a word I just said.

Again, you are talking about clubs and board members, not fans i.e. The population of P&B. Name one poster on here that had a say in all of what you've mentioned.