Neil Doncaster - What a c*nt

6 minutes ago, Elixir said:

Mind when Aberdeen sided with Celtic a few years ago to block changing the voting structure so they could whore a couple of years of second place prize money?

Good job, guys.

Aye, I remember that.

Least it didn't back fire I guess. :lol:

13 minutes ago, Elixir said:

Mind when Aberdeen sided with Celtic a few years ago to block changing the voting structure so they could whore a couple of years of second place prize money?

Good job, guys.

Hard to argue.

Milne fucked us and the rest of the league then

16 hours ago, weirdcal said:

Attendances are up last season cause the old firm this season?? Does he really believe his own pish??

Oh to have been at that interview.

1st up, what the f**k are you on about????

Secondly, why did you predict armageddon and now say crowds are up? Is this you admitting that was pish?

14 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Here's a decent twitter rant on what Doncaster should be doing 

They're waiting for the first OF game IMO.

25 minutes ago, shootingboots said:

Aye, I remember that.

Least it didn't back fire I guess. :lol:

I'm sure it wasn't standard Scottish football short-termism at all and that you guys will be reaping the benefits of the decision over the coming years - along with the rest of the league.

Edited by Elixir

Good job, guys.

This is our shame, the one chance we had to change Scottish football for the better and Milne fucked it for self gain

County finishing sixth and winning the League Cup last season felt pretty good, but it's nothing compared to how excited I am about watching a match taking place 170 miles away from here, featuring two clubs I have nothing but contempt for. 

I bet the only reason you went to the cup final last season was through anticipation for the box office OF games coming up this season, am I right?

1 hour ago, Elixir said:

Good job, guys.

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

Hard to argue.

Milne fucked us and the rest of the league then

Mind when he was very angry because St Mirren and Ross County blocked that shoddy 8-8-8 proposal, ranting about the 11-1 vote and asking:

"why are they prepared to put the rest of Scottish football in jeopardy just because of their own selfish interests?"

The vote was hyped up to be a 'now or never' opportunity to introduce play-offs and wealth redistribution to the lower leagues.  Which got voted through within a month, funnily enough.

I won't forget his hypocritical bullying, of Gilmour at St Mirren in particular.

6 minutes ago, bunglebonce said:

Mind when he was very angry because St Mirren and Ross County blocked that shoddy 8-8-8 proposal, ranting about the 11-1 vote and asking:

"why are they prepared to put the rest of Scottish football in jeopardy just because of their own selfish interests?"

The vote was hyped up to be a 'now or never' opportunity to introduce play-offs and wealth redistribution to the lower leagues.  Which got voted through within a month, funnily enough.

I won't forget his hypocritical bullying, of Gilmour at St Mirren in particular.

You do have to remember however, that disgraceful though Milne is, Gilmour is a total walloper.  He was outspoken and horrified when SFL clubs didn't collude in the little plan to exile Rangers for just one year.

9 hours ago, XIII said:

The wankstain should just hand in his notice. He's done nothing but sell the game short to the detriment of 40 clubs.

Should start a petition calling for his resignation

You miss the point, as has already been stated. The other 40 clubs, our clubs, must be happy with the way things are going as they employ Doncaster, and Regan too.

Do not forget they effectively promoted Doncaster to his current role after his 2012 disasters instead of appointing a new public puppet for the SPFL. Any petitions should be aimed at our clubs as they are the ones with the power but are happy not to use it while sitting back and playing second fiddle as long as the money keeps coming in. This is the most soul destroying aspect of Scottish football. It's run by small minded individuals with no vision and no ambition that are obviously happy to ignore sectarianism and coast along with the hand outs it produces whilst ignoring their fans wishes for a level playing field. It really is getting harder and harder to give a f**k about it all.

You miss the point, as has already been stated. The other 40 clubs, our clubs, must be happy with the way things are going as they employ Doncaster, and Regan too.

Do not forget they effectively promoted Doncaster to his current role after his 2012 disasters instead of appointing a new public puppet for the SPFL. Any petitions should be aimed at our clubs as they are the ones with the power but are happy not to use it while sitting back and playing second fiddle as long as the money keeps coming in. This is the most soul destroying aspect of Scottish football. It's run by small minded individuals with no vision and no ambition that are obviously happy to ignore sectarianism and coast along with the hand outs it produces whilst ignoring their fans wishes for a level playing field. It really is getting harder and harder to give a f**k about it all.

This.

Neil Doncaster has done a fine job and even found sponsors for our competitions. And is willing to give some things a try and is hoping to bring Scottish football forward

But you lot don't like the man because he happens to be English

Stop the hate and get on with it

56 minutes ago, 7-2 said:

Quite possibly the best post I've read on here. 

Bravo.

18 minutes ago, mrman2011 said:

Neil Doncaster has done a fine job and even found sponsors for our competitions. And is willing to give some things a try and is hoping to bring Scottish football forward

But you lot don't like the man because he happens to be English

Stop the hate and get on with it

Hi Neil.

Anyway - we all knew this stuff was coming - the lack of imagination in the way that the SPFL have marketed the top league since Rangers disappeared pretty much proves that they think that there's nothing else to the league that than the OF game, so it's no surprise now that they've shot their wad at the prospect of a return to the only situation they're comfortable with.

I have to say though, the thought that we were all slaveringly going to midweek games in November in ever greater numbers, moist at the very prospect of the return of the OF game  the following season is the best one I've ever heard - even funnier than the old classic "OF game is the biggest derby in the world" that the mutants at Ibrox and Parkhead have been lapping up for decades....

1 hour ago, williemillersmoustache said:

^this. Of course, Milne is a selfish, self-aggrandising c**t, but he is OUR selfish, self-aggrandising c**t and I'll take no lessons from hearts fans about the responsibility fans have over the actions of their clubs owner, thank ye very much.

Except in Mr Romanov we had somebody willing to actually take the fight to the Old Firm and the slimeballs in charge who serve only to pander to them.

Unlucky.