Neil Doncaster - What a c*nt

It's amusing that the Record are actually having a dig at him, considering he's feeding them exactly the line of shite that they love. Also weird that they refer to him as "the Englishman" in the sub-header.

But yes, it's a given that he's an absolute drone that shouldn't be in the job, and there's no-one to blame for that but the chairmen.

8 minutes ago, StandFree03 said:

Is he actually saying more people have been going to games because they're looking forward to the old firm next season?

I am being whooshed here?

I wish you were. He actually means it though.

3 hours ago, Thenorthernlight said:

what a complete c*nt he is

The clubs need to get rid of this myopic f@nny

What a load of disrespectful p*sh!

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/neil-doncaster-broken-record-spfl-8539076

What I would say about Doncaster is that at least he is now talking something up, even if it is just the OF.  His job is to bring more money into the league so what he is doing now is certainly better than it was back in 2012.  

He is still a c**t though and his spunking over Rangers/the OF is cringeworthy. 

26 minutes ago, StandFree03 said:

Is he actually saying more people have been going to games because they're looking forward to the old firm next season?

I am being whooshed here?

It's reminiscent of what Traynor came out with in 2012, even before he officially joined the Rangers payroll.  He claimed then that diddy fans were holding off from buying season tickets because they'd be less interested if they no longer got to see Rangers.

It's apparently possible to come out with utterly unsupportable Shit, yet retain a position of influence.  This p***k is really just testing that theory to the limit.

God, I despise Neil Doncaster.  He represents everything that's wrong with football generally, and Scottish football in particular.

I'm numb to the nonsense that comes out of his mouth now. He has proven on several occasions that he doesn't really know what he's doing.

What annoys me most about him now is the way he presents himself in these types of interviews. The way he speaks, in particular, is fitting of the chief exec of a bank, not a professional football league.

It really is soul destroying.

I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking I wouldn't mind the marketing of the OF fixture as a big deal if they even had any semblance of caring about the rest of the league.

It's the point blank refusal to acknowledge the rest of the league which is so desperately frustrating.

I'd just like that thank Rangers for saving Scottish football from an inevitable slow lingering death. Everything in the garden of Scottish football will be rosy now that they are back......

Mind when Aberdeen sided with Celtic a few years ago to block changing the voting structure so they could whore a couple of years of second place prize money?

Good job, guys.