Neil Doncaster - What a c*nt

7 minutes ago, Raidernation said:

Mods, please move this shite to the Celtgers sub forum since its developed into another bigotfest.

Are you suggesting that Bohemian may support  celtic.....

• 3 months later...

Dear Neil Doncaster

Over the past few years I, in common with all other Scottish football fans, have made certain statements regarding the SPFL governance that may have been somewhat misconstrued. Forum posts and social media tweets such as 'FFS, can the SPFL dig their tongues any further into Dave King's colon?' and 'Go back to conveyancing in Taunton you useless Cornish cockwomble' may have given the erroneous impression that we thought that the SPFL were a gang of third rate merchant school rugby blazers who couldn't be trusted to run a whist drive in a care home, let alone a professional sporting competition. Nothing could be further from the truth. We would like to clarify that the current SPFL governance team are exemplars of probity and sporting integrity, whose decisonmaking skills are unparalleled in modern football organization, and that the Scottish league system will no doubt continue to be in safe hands for years to come. We are happy to set the record straight and apologise for any confusion this may have caused.

Dear Neil Doncaster
Over the past few years I, in common with all other Scottish football fans, have made certain statements regarding the SPFL governance that may have been somewhat misconstrued. Forum posts and social media tweets such as 'FFS, can the SPFL dig their tongues any further into Dave King's colon?' and 'Go back to conveyancing in Taunton you useless Cornish cockwomble' may have given the erroneous impression that we thought that the SPFL were a gang of third rate merchant school rugby blazers who couldn't be trusted to run a whist drive in a care home, let alone a professional sporting competition. Nothing could be further from the truth. We would like to clarify that the current SPFL governance team are exemplars of probity and sporting integrity, whose decisonmaking skills are unparalleled in modern football organization, and that the Scottish league system will no doubt continue to be in safe hands for years to come. We are happy to set the record straight and apologise for any confusion this may have caused.

Wise words, I think we can all get behind.

The fact Doncaster has absolutely rag-dolled Budge, English and Deans is indeed quite funny - albeit, it demonstrates their own failings rather than his success. he was presented an open goal here and simply slotted it home. - but it is no "get out of jail free" card for me. Ever since he went onto television and stated that there was no fan discontent about the 8/8/8 reconstruction plans, despite multiple fans clubs coming out publicly stating their members disapproval coupled with reams of independent online commentary backing that up, I've had no time for the guy.

I get that he is effectively appointed by the clubs themselves rather than solely on those running the SPFL, but the very fact he can be part of both the SPFL and SFA despite considerable fan pushback simply enhances the "jobs for the boys".