Neil Doncaster - What a c*nt

14 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Doncaster wants Hearts relegated, he wants to induce incredible amounts of seethe among Rangers and Falkirk fans and ensure that Celtic will forever be reminded that this was an asterisk title and they only won 8 and a half in a row.

Doncaster must be protected at all costs.

It's closer to 8 3/4 in a row.

Β 

When you look back, it's remarkable that he kept his job after the LC-Semi debacle.

Thought it nigh on impossible to top-trump that, but he has.

By a distance.

Must by close to ringing oor Craigie for pointers on how to keep your job (and wages) in the face of a shitstorm.

3 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

If these allegations against Doncaster are true he finally will be gone.Β 

I'd they are not, where does that leave Rangers?Β Β 

I guess the pariah of Scottish football.

A situation we've never been in before...

2 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

If these allegations against Doncaster are true he finally will be gone.Β 

I'd they are not, where does that leave Rangers?Β Β 

They MUST have something pretty solid.

I'm guessing if they were bluffing, then Lawwell and his lickspittles would take them to the cleaners.

On 09/04/2020 at 10:29, ArabAuslander said:

Can I say something rather controversial?

I think Neil Doncaster has came across rather well recently. His crisis management during the lockdown has been pretty competent.

This aged well hahaha.

He made a right c**t of it on Friday...

21 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Doncaster wants Hearts relegated, he wants to induce incredible amounts of seethe among Rangers and Falkirk fans and ensure that Celtic will forever be reminded that this was an asterisk title and they only won 8 and a half in a row.

Doncaster must be protected at all costs.

It's very hard to argue with any of that, even if I have no particular grudge against Hearts. You've almost convinced me that Cockwomble isn't a c*nt. Not quite though.

He has us locked into a mediocre deal with sky for the next five years and no title sponsor for next season whenever it comes back. On top of his handling of the vote i have no idea why the clubs stick by him.
Because he's prepared to take all the shit the clubs throw at him and say nothing. The SPFL is a members organisation that the members love to have a go at. No wonder our game is in such a mess with such weak leadership at the top of the game

3 minutes ago, ropy said:

Who was the boy that ran the SFL, should he not have got the top job?

Longmuir was 2012's equivalent of Scot Gardiner - a useless clown who became a cause celebre for folk who had never heard of him before purely because he said something they wanted to hear.

1 minute ago, craigkillie said:

Longmuir was 2012's equivalent of Scot Gardiner - a useless clown who became a cause celebre for folk who had never heard of him before purely because he said something they wanted to hear.

And wasn’t Doncaster?

13 hours ago, craigkillie said:

Hear, hear!

13 hours ago, ropy said:

And wasn’t Doncaster?

Fred West would have been a better option than Longmuir.

22 hours ago, Secret Squirrel said:

He has us locked into a mediocre deal with sky for the next five years and no title sponsor for next season whenever it comes back. On top of his handling of the vote i have no idea why the clubs stick by him.

Who the f**k would want the job, he's the punch bag to take all the anger away from the clubs from their own fans, clubs are happy to have him being their fall guy. He's certainly got the face for it though, just looking at him makes you want to give him a slap.

9 minutes ago, Spanish Armada said:

Peter Lawell bullying teams into accepting the SPFLs proposal so that they can get there 9th title which five of them were played against no c**t!

SCOTTISH FOOTBALL IS FINISHED
CORRUPT TO THE CORE

As long as some of us continue to stand against the big hitter then there is always hope.