Predictions for Wednesday

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, goalmachine said:

Came from Lowland League. A League Saints shit it from pal. Too many teams think they have a right to run over teams due to money and arrogance in SOS. Don't see it happening this season. What about 2-2 wae Uppers?

Are you the same boy / man who was touting for a club last season  ? Think so ? Must have been a successful season in the Lowland league nobody snapped you up !! DREAM ON. as for today and few missed chances makes it 2-2 not 4-1 

Just now, goalmachine said:

Hahaha. Your no even close dafty. Pm me if you want to know who I am

Like I care who you are  !! Only have to look back to Feb last season  ? Goalmachine!! How meany did you get last season  and I don't mean on FIFA 15 !! you don't know the first thing about saints  you read stories and jump on the bandwagon!! And CHAMPIONS are allowed to be arrogant that's how leagues are won !! But don't suppose you would know much about that !! Unless you were a championship winner in the lowland league  ! Haha ! 

26 minutes ago, goalmachine said:

Came from Lowland League. A League Saints shit it from pal. Too many teams think they have a right to run over teams due to money and arrogance in SOS. Don't see it happening this season. What about 2-2 wae Uppers?

?????? you really have been on the pop !! Does your mum know you have access to the Internet  !! Hahaha 

1 minute ago, goalmachine said:

Typical arrogance. I'm betting your still on yer mums breest the noo. You should pm me noo. This is a football forum and your a poltus

On the matter of playing against saints last season was that the 10- 2 defeat or the 3-1 and I'm well aware that this is a football forum unfortunately something you know very little about. First you came from the lowland league then you haven't played in the lowland league  ? What is it to be ? As for personal insults?? Not very becoming of an ex lowland league player thought boys (like yourself) who come from a higher level are above getting angry and abusive  !! Never mind I guess not.

I never said I played in Lowland League. I said Threave did. Mibi have a look back at that. Your clearly a Saints player that cany handle the result today and that yous won't get everything your own way that season. Just pm me and we can have a beer at next game pal

4 minutes ago, goalmachine said:

I never said I played in Lowland League. I said Threave did. Mibi have a look back at that. Your clearly a Saints player that cany handle the result today and that yous won't get everything your own way that season. Just pm me and we can have a beer at next game pal

Tell you what !! Why don't you just stick your head round the dressing room door and say I'm goalmachine. Should give us all a good laugh . As for beer we only drink soft drinks at saints  !! Haha some boy. All the best on your recordbreaking season  haha 

Just now, goalmachine said:

Pussy. A complete waste of skin. Have a good season

Trust me I will pussy you just announced yourself !! Simple! waste of skin ? You must do that much grovelling to get a game your knees must be red raw  . I come fea Sanquhar and I'm hard. hahaha you should be on the stage nevermind warming nithdale's bench. And facts are facts 

10 minutes ago, goalmachine said:

Hahahahahaha. FFS. Not from Sanqhuar. PM me then tube

This PM you keep going on about i don't private message idiots ? But in your case I may be mistaken are you pre menstrual  ?? That probably explains your predicament  !! We're having a good old laugh at your expenses. CLOWN  stick to what you know best !! Self relief! 

3 minutes ago, goalmachine said:

Taking me a wee while to get back to you as I've 5 fingers in yer mum and a fist in yer burd. Sorry about that

Nice ! I rest my case ? Football forum?You can take the boy out of Sanquhar  but you !! Oh never mind you have shown your true colours and absolute idiot  !! But please do keep to your word and announced yourself !! I really do look forward to retrieving your fingers  (i take it you do just have the five ) as for your fist I really really hope it's as big as your keyboard skills  !! As you will need them (again I take it you have two) SIMPLY SAY I'M GOALMACHINE and I can assure you we can take it from there  sleep now little one were off to a nightclub  !! Idiot  

Archived