Predictions for Wednesday

2 hours ago, Oldcenterhalf said:

I watched his performance last Saturday against saints, if uppers are paying him for that then they must be mad !! One good strike the other 20 touches he had kicked the ball out the park.Big time Charlie takes on a whole new meaning with him.as for this up in coming young keeper I have it on good authority that he realised  the present saints keeper is head and shoulders better than him ? So basically he wasn't good enough. His kicking is a delight to watch knocked on of his own players out with a wayward clearance .. 

Think this post is a little biased and un-called for from obviously a bitter Saints fan. From what I gather, having spoken to people who attended this game, Gillfillan ran the show in midfield, organizing the young players around him. He scored 2 goals as well so you would say he had a half decent game.! With regards to the young keeper, he was in the SOSL team of the year, thats why Saints signed him, based on that form from last season. Wouldnt think it would be as a back up keeper. 2 sides to every story. Version I heard was the assurances and promises made to get him to sign were not kept so the lad asked to leave, nothing to do with his ability.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Hobbits pal said:

Think this post is a little biased and un-called for from obviously a bitter Saints fan. From what I gather, having spoken to people who attended this game, Gillfillan ran the show in midfield, organizing the young players around him. He scored 2 goals as well so you would say he had a half decent game.! With regards to the young keeper, he was in the SOSL team of the year, thats why Saints signed him, based on that form from last season. Wouldnt think it would be as a back up keeper. 2 sides to every story. Version I heard was the assurances and promises made to get him to sign were not kept so the lad asked to leave, nothing to do with his ability.

Gillfillan scored one goal the uppers second goal was an og. As for the hall boy he gave up the ghost because The present saints keeper is more experienced and he honestly didn't think he was in a position to threaten for a starting position  (FACT ) saints dropped 2pts on Saturday Purley for the fact when they were 2-1up the missed 3 clear cut chances to go 3 or 4 -1 up. Credit to uppers they weathered the storm and fortunately for them saints concerned about late og . 

Gillfillan scored one goal the uppers second goal was an og. As for the hall boy he gave up the ghost because The present saints keeper is more experienced and he honestly didn't think he was in a position to threaten for a starting position  (FACT ) saints dropped 2pts on Saturday Purley for the fact when they were 2-1up the missed 3 clear cut chances to go 3 or 4 -1 up. Credit to uppers they weathered the storm and fortunately for them saints concerned about late og . 

Having heard from several people who have spoken to the boy, it wasn't to do with his ability and the saints keeper being better which is absurd, having watched them both last season the saints keeper is not up to much at all -average at best. Biased opinion from what I presume the coaching staff at saints giving out cheap shots. I have heard from couple people who have previously played with him last season that it's to do with his studies more than anything else and the fact he gets on well with Bryan Gilfillian who'll probably push him on more than the bog standard coaching that he got at saints with low numbers during pre season if I'm not mistaken! I also heard gilfillan ran the show from several people and also heard the young keeper had lots to do and kept saints out most of the time. Also heard his kicking was poor to say the least at the game on Saturday.

9 hours ago, qwerty26 said:

Having heard from several people who have spoken to the boy, it wasn't to do with his ability and the saints keeper being better which is absurd, having watched them both last season the saints keeper is not up to much at all -average at best. Biased opinion from what I presume the coaching staff at saints giving out cheap shots. I have heard from couple people who have previously played with him last season that it's to do with his studies more than anything else and the fact he gets on well with Bryan Gilfillian who'll probably push him on more than the bog standard coaching that he got at saints with low numbers during pre season if I'm not mistaken! I also heard gilfillan ran the show from several people and also heard the young keeper had lots to do and kept saints out most of the time. Also heard his kicking was poor to say the least at the game on Saturday.

His studies? So travelling to Moffat each week is so much more difficult than travelling to Kirkcudbright  ? Nonsense.maybe if he stays out the pub he could concentrate more on his studies as for bog standard training? In his short spell at saints he was trained by Bill Bentley and David Matheson  !! Hardly bog standard. Still I suppose Bryan gillfillan will be coaching him now so all will be well ? 

1 hour ago, Oldcenterhalf said:

His studies? So travelling to Moffat each week is so much more difficult than travelling to Kirkcudbright  ? Nonsense.maybe if he stays out the pub he could concentrate more on his studies as for bog standard training? In his short spell at saints he was trained by Bill Bentley and David Matheson  !! Hardly bog standard. Still I suppose Bryan gillfillan will be coaching him now so all will be well ?

Rubbish post ! Why does nobody leave saints on good terms ? Players move, thats a fact in any league, deal with it ! You mentioned Big time Charlie in previous posts. They are clearly all in Kirkcudbright.

1 hour ago, Bladnoch Bandit said:

Rubbish post ! Why does nobody leave saints on good terms ? Players move, thats a fact in any league, deal with it ! You mentioned Big time Charlie in previous posts. They are clearly all in Kirkcudbright.

What's rubbish about the truth  ? Bog standard coaching  ? The lad in question told the manager that he felt that the challenge was too big for him so he was transferred to uppers no ill feeling on saints part i believe. You are one for fact's it just a pity you are always wrong.as for big time Charlie's I have watched saints on a regular basis over the last 5 or 6 seasons and maybe in the past there has been certain players thinking that they are better than the actually were ! But speaking to the current squad they are a very unassuming and humble bunch of lads. And for the record they don't get paid (FACT) unlike Bryan Gilfillian who'll seems to be the only player at uppers to receive a wage ? If that's not a big time Charlie what is  ? 

What's rubbish about the truth  ? Bog standard coaching  ? The lad in question told the manager that he felt that the challenge was too big for him so he was transferred to uppers no ill feeling on saints part i believe. You are one for fact's it just a pity you are always wrong.as for big time Charlie's I have watched saints on a regular basis over the last 5 or 6 seasons and maybe in the past there has been certain players thinking that they are better than the actually were ! But speaking to the current squad they are a very unassuming and humble bunch of lads. And for the record they don't get paid (FACT) unlike Bryan Gilfillian who'll seems to be the only player at uppers to receive a wage ? If that's not a big time Charlie what is  ? 

Hi Rab [emoji112]????[emoji112]????[emoji112]????

19 hours ago, Oldcenterhalf said:

Oh dear Rab, now you have been "outed" by eyewell,  everyone can see what you are really like. For a manager to come on here and bad mouth players, some that have had a decent proffesional career really shows your true colours. No other manager in the south would pull a stunt like this, FACT. Thought you were well informed, didnt click it was you. Your club must be really proud of you ! Next time you are at Wigtown, chap the door and come in and give us a laugh. You wont need to open the door, you can slither under it.!

42 minutes ago, Bladnoch Bandit said:

Oh dear Rab, now you have been "outed" by eyewell,  everyone can see what you are really like. For a manager to come on here and bad mouth players, some that have had a decent proffesional career really shows your true colours. No other manager in the south would pull a stunt like this, FACT. Thought you were well informed, didnt click it was you. Your club must be really proud of you ! Next time you are at Wigtown, chap the door and come in and give us a laugh. You wont need to open the door, you can slither under it.!

There you go again  ! Like eyewell  a million miles from the FACTS . I can assure you that my name ain't Rab ! I don't think the manager wastes his time looking at this site .if he did he would be astounded to realise how much you don't know ? Keep guessing  never know you may get something correct one day.

Cracking game for the neutral at Lochar Thistles pitch last night. Lochar started terrible and found themselves 2 down within 20 minutes, should of probably been more. Turning point was when the Vale keeper, gifted (understatement of the year), them a goal and a chance to get back into the game and boy did they take it. Was one way traffic for the rest of the game with Vale players waiting for the next to get them going. Never heard a peep from the Vale dugout as their team was battered for 70 minutes, don't know how them idiots are still in charge.

8 minutes ago, jacksonsilver1989 said:

Cracking game for the neutral at Lochar Thistles pitch last night. Lochar started terrible and found themselves 2 down within 20 minutes, should of probably been more. Turning point was when the Vale keeper, gifted (understatement of the year), them a goal and a chance to get back into the game and boy did they take it. Was one way traffic for the rest of the game with Vale players waiting for the next to get them going. Never heard a peep from the Vale dugout as their team was battered for 70 minutes, don't know how them idiots are still in charge.

Was shocked to hear they were 2-0 down to Abbey Vale, but then it did not shock me hearing they had won 3-2, just the usual from Abbey Vale, Players talking about how good they are, probably talking about there Abbey Vale team they created on Championship Manager on PC because none of them are capable of putting up the nets never mind sticking on football boots(probably also a struggle). 

Goalkeeping mistake you said? he's probably just added another bullet point in his autobiography of human football ability errors. 

2 hours ago, Oldcenterhalf said:

There you go again  ! Like eyewell  a million miles from the FACTS . I can assure you that my name ain't Rab ! I don't think the manager wastes his time looking at this site .if he did he would be astounded to realise how much you don't know ? Keep guessing  never know you may get something correct one day.

Aye, OK Rab,  slither !!

3 hours ago, Oldcenterhalf said:

Rab Corder.

1 hour ago, Bladnoch Bandit said:

Aye, OK Rab,  slither !!

Not much of a reply. One thing for sure you ain't no detective  ? Better concentrating on who's paying who ? That's more up your street . I hear the saints chairman broke into a fiver last week to buy 4 lowland league players  ? There you go! Some gossip for you.hahaha 

27 minutes ago, Oldcenterhalf said:

Not much of a reply. One thing for sure you ain't no detective  ? Better concentrating on who's paying who ? That's more up your street . I hear the saints chairman broke into a fiver last week to buy 4 lowland league players  ? There you go! Some gossip for you.hahaha

Nice one Rab. Wont be the first time the chairman has bought a player from the Lowland League, would it ? haha. Slither !!!!

Archived