Predictions for Wednesday

There were a few folk saying at the start of the season that the money had dried up in Saints?? Could it have been this??

Doubt uppers will be paying him? Especially seen as they've got Bryan Gilfillian as he'll surely be on some cash there.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, theProdigy said:

There were a few folk saying at the start of the season that the money had dried up in Saints?? Could it have been this??

Saints dont pay their players allegedly. Know for a fact that last year, certain players were getting incentives (paid) at Saints.

34 minutes ago, Bladnoch Bandit said:

Saints dont pay their players allegedly. Know for a fact that last year, certain players were getting incentives (paid) at Saints.

There you go again  !! I think that saints must have knocked you back at some point. And you are bitter and twisted about the rejection. If you know for a FACT that saints pay there players then tell us all who is getting all this money? Bet you can't because it's simply not true. Good start by wigtown tho.

Why did he leave Saints before season got started ? Anyone shine any light on this ?

Asked around and found out that Bryan gillfillan was apparently his coach at queen of the south when he was younger maybe this is a factor in why he's went to uppers?

Uppers have reportable been given a large cash injection by a local plumbing firm with the signing of Bryan Gilfillian in mind . Reports out of Moffat are he's on £30 a game and £10 a goal !! . Taylor is also reportable on £15 a game plus expenses . This looks to be the reason uppers are attracting some quality signings .

Uppers have reportable been given a large cash injection by a local plumbing firm with the signing of Bryan Gilfillian in mind . Reports out of Moffat are he's on £30 a game and £10 a goal !! . Taylor is also reportable on £15 a game plus expenses . This looks to be the reason uppers are attracting some quality signings .

Sounds like an unfortunate lie

1 hour ago, lovespints said:

Oh the Bladnoch Bandit going to be all over this comment.he's a member of the payment police ! Oh no wait a minute maybe not ? It doesn't involve saints ! I'm sure he works for HMRC. 

Upper AnnanDale can't even afford their own ground/pitch I doubt they will be paying players tbh. Still think they will finish near the bottom despite having that gilfallan or whatever you call him and the young keeper. It's the rest of the team that needs work!

If £15 a week is the reason you decide to sign for a club then you're a massive scaff. No if, buts or maybes. Scaff. End of.

13 hours ago, Oldcenterhalf said:

Oh the Bladnoch Bandit going to be all over this comment.he's a member of the payment police ! Oh no wait a minute maybe not ? It doesn't involve saints ! I'm sure he works for HMRC.

Listen, if any team can afford to pay their players now or in the past good luck to them. Its sustaining these payments thats the problem, once the money dries up, players leave, simple as that. Some clubs have spent their cash on the playing staff instead of their facilities, thats why some have a licence, some dont. Its up to each club what takes preference, the team or the ground. Know Wigtown have paid players in the past, expences only now.

13 hours ago, Oldcenterhalf said:

15 hours ago, lovespints said:

56 minutes ago, Bladnoch Bandit said:

Listen, if any team can afford to pay their players now or in the past good luck to them. Its sustaining these payments thats the problem, once the money dries up, players leave, simple as that. Some clubs have spent their cash on the playing staff instead of their facilities, thats why some have a licence, some dont. Its up to each club what takes preference, the team or the ground. Know Wigtown have paid players in the past, expences only now.

2 hours ago, Match of the Day said:

If clubs want to pay players to get better players then that's up to them. I can't see why people are so against it.

I honestly don't know why anyone would want to get paid in the south to be honest, just players trying to look good and say they "get paid to play" honestly if you actually take money off teams like uppers to play football, you need to have a long hard look at yourself. Especially when your not even that good. I'm not sure if saints pay any of their players but going on their last performance I hope not. I feel sorry for the poor bugger paying them. Must not watch the games. 

2 hours ago, Match of the Day said:

If clubs want to pay players to get better players then that's up to them. I can't see why people are so against it.

1 hour ago, Match of the Day said:

If this is true and only paying one player, that is out of order! A lack of respect for the rest of the squad that turn up every week for nothing.

I watched his performance last Saturday against saints, if uppers are paying him for that then they must be mad !! One good strike the other 20 touches he had kicked the ball out the park.Big time Charlie takes on a whole new meaning with him.as for this up in coming young keeper I have it on good authority that he realised  the present saints keeper is head and shoulders better than him ? So basically he wasn't good enough. His kicking is a delight to watch knocked on of his own players out with a wayward clearance .. 

Archived