Predictions for Wednesday

Can't believe am gonna say this but since my brother has left uppers they are looking OK.  Really young team that I think in time they might do well. Imo they actually deserved the win. At times completely played saints off the park. Still think they will be bottom tier all the same.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What has happened to Threave ? I know that dunga & vinnie went to star & millar & buzz back to Wigtown but we're are the rest like Sam warren etc.

Sam warren was playing yesterday, so was big Negri and Willby was playing aswell. Dont think Negri and Sam are signed though, just helping them out

Seems like someone's hit a nerve with oldcenterhalf must be coming to the realisation that his team after all haven't actually got the right to their arrogance. Heard from many that uppers simply outplayed them. In my eyes they've not played any big games if yet and have already dropped points. What a shame.

13 minutes ago, qwerty26 said:

Seems like someone's hit a nerve with oldcenterhalf must be coming to the realisation that his team after all haven't actually got the right to their arrogance. Heard from many that uppers simply outplayed them. In my eyes they've not played any big games if yet and have already dropped points. What a shame.

Took in this game yesterday. Thought Uppers were unlucky not to take all 3 points, Saints a shadow of last years team from what I saw. Uppers will take points of a few teams this season, well organized. Thought the Uppers keeper who played yesterday was at Saints ? Made a couple of decent saves to get a point for his team, looks a class act.

Took in this game yesterday. Thought Uppers were unlucky not to take all 3 points, Saints a shadow of last years team from what I saw. Uppers will take points of a few teams this season, well organized. Thought the Uppers keeper who played yesterday was at Saints ? Made a couple of decent saves to get a point for his team, looks a class act.

Heard he had a cracking game as well and kept them out in the first 45. I too heard he went to saints, must not of worked out. I'm sure a lot of teams will be knocking points off eachother this season, looks to be a good one!

2 hours ago, qwerty26 said:

Heard he had a cracking game as well and kept them out in the first 45. I too heard he went to saints, must not of worked out. I'm sure a lot of teams will be knocking points off eachother this season, looks to be a good one!

2 hours ago, qwerty26 said:

Uppers keeper was in the SOSL team of the year when playing for Crichton. Apparently signed for Saints before end of last season. Cant be on loan at Uppers as he wouldnt have played yesterday so must have been released/transferred. Anyone know why he left ?  Looked the part yesterday, best keeper I have seen at this level for a good few years.

Uppers keeper was in the SOSL team of the year when playing for Crichton. Apparently signed for Saints before end of last season. Cant be on loan at Uppers as he wouldnt have played yesterday so must have been released/transferred. Anyone know why he left ?  Looked the part yesterday, best keeper I have seen at this level for a good few years.

Not sure why he left. I've only ever heard good reports about him maybe a young keeper to watch for later years

18 hours ago, Oldcenterhalf said:

Calm down!! I know it's Saturday night but you must have been on the pop !! Saints had 7 players missing last week and still outclassed nithsdale  two attempts at goal all be it scored twice.but really  ? Could have easily have taken a point  ?  Beating abbey vale and threave hardly makes you world beaters after all they are second and third bottom. 

I suppose the the FACT that Nithsdale  had 9 players unavailable for various reasons doesn't matter and turned up with 13 players v Saints and again had only 13 yesterday --- and I don't see Goalmachine boasting that Nithsdale are world- beaters he / she is only stating a fact !!!

Is this Taylor Hall that is being spoken about?? If not, who is it??

Why did he leave Saints before season got started ? Anyone shine any light on this ?

There were a few folk saying at the start of the season that the money had dried up in Saints?? Could it have been this??

Archived