Predictions for Wednesday

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few surprise results last night and a few results we all expected. Wigtown was a shock tbf. I thought threave would have won that game up there and also edu. Thought Heston might of nicked something, the games that weren't much of a surprise were Lochar getting beat off of saints. Always knew saints would be too strong for them, especially with their strange team selections of late. Creetown was expected, great performance against a ok side tbh and abbeyvales defeat was registered before it had kicked off. They are terrible away from home. 

Lochar I heard were extremely unlucky? 

Was attending Nithsdale vs Abbey Vale game last night,  the way the players from the away team acted last night was embarrassing and disrespectful, red card given to the biggest mouth in that league at the end, Abbey Vale will be right down next to YM at the bottom of this seasons table, both awful to watch and wont be watching Abbey Vale again, V.good result for nithsdale and well deserved. Feel for the YM players this upcoming saturday, match vs EDU, lot of boys will definitely giving the 'got to work' excuse to get out of that massacre.

A few surprise results last night and a few results we all expected. Wigtown was a shock tbf. I thought threave would have won that game up there and also edu. Thought Heston might of nicked something, the games that weren't much of a surprise were Lochar getting beat off of saints. Always knew saints would be too strong for them, especially with their strange team selections of late. Creetown was expected, great performance against a ok side tbh and abbeyvales defeat was registered before it had kicked off. They are terrible away from home. 

On the park Wigtown were far superior... First half could have easily seen 8 or 9 go in rather than just the 3 and then in the second half the keeper pulled off 4 top quality saves making up for his mistake for the first goal...

Threave definitely not up to much so far

Lochar very unlucky couple of decisions went against them that lead to saints goals, a draw would have been a fair result.  Threave would be aswell going down to Sunday league. Wigtown and edu to battle for the title imo

On the park Wigtown were far superior... First half could have easily seen 8 or 9 go in rather than just the 3 and then in the second half the keeper pulled off 4 top quality saves making up for his mistake for the first goal...

Threave definitely not up to much so far

Was Paul Gray playing for Threave? I couldn't believe it when I found out he had 'jumped ship' again. How many clubs has he been at now? 4 or 5? Is he following the money or does he just like people talking about him. Bit like that Kennedy that's at Vale, be quicker telling you the teams hes not played for. That's the problem with players now...no loyalty or commitment. How are team supposed to build on a previous season when there's clowns like that pair floating between clubs.

Was Paul Gray playing for Threave? I couldn't believe it when I found out he had 'jumped ship' again. How many clubs has he been at now? 4 or 5? Is he following the money or does he just like people talking about him. Bit like that Kennedy that's at Vale, be quicker telling you the teams hes not played for. That's the problem with players now...no loyalty or commitment. How are team supposed to build on a previous season when there's clowns like that pair floating between clubs.

Honestly could only name 2 of the Threave players mate so couldn't tell you for sure but I did hear his name mentioned at the game so it's possible...

It's not the way you play football... Loyalty should be important but so many don't care these days

2 hours ago, Thehulk said:

Lochar very unlucky couple of decisions went against them that lead to saints goals, a draw would have been a fair result.  Threave would be aswell going down to Sunday league. Wigtown and edu to battle for the title imo

Wasn't at the saints game last night.but I believe that saints took 30mins to get into there stride. A few changes at half time with the Cameron boy going back into his more usal position and milly going up top seemed to do the trick  ? From what I can gather wright saints off at your pearl !! Two Annan  lads who are on a year long loan are superb. Still they were never going to win the league last season? So why should this be any different  !! Humble pie I think for a few yet again .

5 hours ago, ClarkyBoy17 said:

Lochar I heard were extremely unlucky? 

Was attending Nithsdale vs Abbey Vale game last night,  the way the players from the away team acted last night was embarrassing and disrespectful, red card given to the biggest mouth in that league at the end, Abbey Vale will be right down next to YM at the bottom of this seasons table, both awful to watch and wont be watching Abbey Vale again, V.good result for nithsdale and well deserved. Feel for the YM players this upcoming saturday, match vs EDU, lot of boys will definitely giving the 'got to work' excuse to get out of that massacre.

I also was at the Nithsdale v  Abbey Vale game - the red card mentioned was disgraceful - a player for Abbey Vale who should know better conning the referee into sending off a young 16 year old boy for nothing !! -Disgraceful -- well done Nithsdales young team (and Stuart Campbell)  YOU ROSE ABOVE IT !!!!

Upcoming fixtures this weekend?

Thinking about attending the game Heston vs Lochar, been hearing all good things coming from Lochar Thistle lately. Heston team missing Captain Adamson for me, defence looks clueless and pace from defenders non-existing. Seen they have been signing younger players, that Wilson boy used to compete at sunday league level, the boy has four eyes but really needs four feet with super-glue on them to control a ball, sunday league players are just not good enough for this level. 

2 hours ago, ClarkyBoy17 said:

Upcoming fixtures this weekend?

Thinking about attending the game Heston vs Lochar, been hearing all good things coming from Lochar Thistle lately. Heston team missing Captain Adamson for me, defence looks clueless and pace from defenders non-existing. Seen they have been signing younger players, that Wilson boy used to compete at sunday league level, the boy has four eyes but really needs four feet with super-glue on them to control a ball, sunday league players are just not good enough for this level. 

i think if you watch some sunday league games there will be a lot of decent players in the league who could easily make the step up to play, some of the players the likes of ym heston and lochar have signed propbably wuldnt get a game for the top teams in the sunday league, just my opinion having watched both leagues for a good few year

Archived