Fear of flying

DDcups

34 minutes ago, Pete Rockwell said:

If you're on an Easyjet style Euro flight you really do need to have a drink to escape the idiocy/selfishness of those around you.  Tried it once a couple of months back and made sure I was armed with some sneaked on bevvy for the flight home.

It's not easy jet but we're going to sunny beach so I expect the same inbreeds on the flight.  I never thought about the other passenger's annoying me that's a added worry. Maybe I'll get air rage and we will get diverted to Newcastle or something. 

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, DDcups said:

It's not easy jet but we're going to sunny beach so I expect the same inbreeds on the flight.  I never thought about the other passenger's annoying me that's a added worry. Maybe I'll get air rage and we will get diverted to Newcastle or something. 

I usually always come on board with some hidden booze in my hand luggage and plenty of music to listen to but decided to do that Lisbon flight sober as it departed at around 6am.  Won't be making that mistake again.

38 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

If you're not scared of getting into a car then there's no need to be afraid of flying.

Unless you're scared of the car, in which case you're totally fcuked.

My lawyer said I'm not allowed to discuss my fear of being in the car since my horrific accident.

4 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

If you're not scared of getting into a car then there's no need to be afraid of flying.

Unless you're scared of the car, in which case you're totally fcuked.

If a car crashes then its instant but the thoughts of sitting on the plane for a couple of minutes hurtling towards the ground are awful. Like a mini death sentence.

Archived