Heart of Midlothian V Celtic 07/08

4 hours ago, Cream Cheese said:

Would hardly call it a performance. It's the same old stifling tactics they use every season. Hoping that the opposition are bored to a defeat. If they manage top four, then it says more about the quality of the rest of the league than it does about Hearts.

did you watch the game??  Hearts were attacking most of the 2nd half, going for a winner and got caught out by a, very good, breakaway. We had more shots than celtic and more shots on target than them so your comment makes absolutely no sense. We more than deserved a point from this game and had the chances to win it, but we must be more clinical when we get the chances 

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scott brown calling a player a cheat for diving. Like he's never dived before . Seeing the highlights it was never a penalty but did we actually claim for it?
The 2nd half penalty claim was a penalty. Game was ruined by poor refereeing (Scott brown could be a great ref when he calls it a day)
Never saw the fan attacking the Celtic player but hope he gets caught as no need for this in football.
I was disgusted by the Celtic fans signing ira songs but also by the hearts fans round about me with sectarian bile.

Quite disappointed in the fans there. 

Not one of those punches landed, could easily have leaned in more and made contact. Still at least they tried, makes me proud to be a jambo. Més que un club.

1 hour ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Footballers should feel safe on the pitch and doing their job. Hopefully the SPFL hammer hearts for this.

he wasn't on the pitch, he was running along the track in front of the Hearts fans. Having said that, assuming he is identified he will be banned from Tynecastle as we take actions against our fans. Hopefully we cut celtic's allocation to one section next time they come calling as their fans invaded the park

3 hours ago, Rjc-1988 said:

Sorry Neilson actually said that Hearts should have had a second penalty in second half - there was no penalty in either half. No mention of Walker's batant dive. If that had been an opposition player he would have been all over the injustice of it but having effectively got a goal for nothing he then felt hard done by for not getting one for Muirhead falling over and losing his balance. The dishonesty of Managers post match comments is breathtaking - they mostly act like little spoilt schoolboys who heap the blame on officialdom. Pathetic!!!

Muirhead was kicked as he went to shoot. I don't think it was enough to give a penalty and he should have managed to get a shot away but it could easily have been given as a penalty. Celtic's goal should have been chalked off for offside too.

9 minutes ago, Davie Bhoy said:

No wonder we call them the Scumbos. Trying to punch Sinclair but watch at around 6 seconds in and you see someone has just spat at him too.

That video shows that: 1. the lad "trying to punch" Sinclair really isn't trying to punch Sinclair; and 2. the trajectory of the "spit" looks like it came from the Celtic contingent. 

You thick, floundering rhat. :lol: 

7 bookings for hearts, 4 for celtic.

I can see how saying it was 6 v 1 would make it sound more one sided.

Nice try though.

If you read the post I said bookings for FOULS. Jamie walkers was for a celebration

Sinclairs was for celebrating, Browns for dissent and Gordons for unsporting behaviour at the penalty.

If your going to be a smart arse, be smarter than a six year old

Nice try though

16 minutes ago, Dipped Flake said:

did you watch the game??  Hearts were attacking most of the 2nd half, going for a winner and got caught out by a, very good, breakaway. We had more shots than celtic and more shots on target than them so your comment makes absolutely no sense. We more than deserved a point from this game and had the chances to win it, but we must be more clinical when we get the chances 

Yeah, I watched it. Wish I hadn't. I'm still wiping the blood from my eyes. Whenever there's talk of Hearts "dominating" a game. It doesn't mean they're actually playing some nice football, it just means they're frustrating the opposition with the long ball and their general hacking and diving antics. Shot stats are meaningless. Even pass backs to the opposition goalkeeper count as shots on target. Doesn't mean the goalkeeper was actually worried at any point.

I can honestly say that despite witnessing countless Hearts games over the years, i've never once witnessed them playing any real actual football. It's all about intimidating the opponents through cheating, hacking and a hostile atmosphere from the fans.

That video shows that: 1. the lad "trying to punch" Sinclair really isn't trying to punch Sinclair; and 2. the trajectory of the "spit" looks like it came from the Celtic contingent. 

You thick, floundering rhat. :lol: 

Absolute nonsense. What was he trying to punch then if he wasn't trying to punch Sinclair.

Ignoring the fact the trajectory clearly shows the spit coming from the Hearts section, why would a Celtic supporter try to spit on their new signing who has just scored for them.

What an absolute walloper you are.

1 minute ago, Davie Bhoy said:

Absolute nonsense. What was he trying to punch then if he wasn't trying to punch Sinclair.

Ignoring the fact the trajectory clearly shows the spit coming from the Hearts section, why would a Celtic supporter try to spit on their new signing who has just scored for them.

What an absolute walloper you are.

He wasn't trying to punch anything or anyone. :lol: 

Did you not notice the quotation marks around "spit"? Do you not know what I'm implicitly saying there? 

Your team's won, but you're kicking and screaming on the internet playing the vhicthim act. :lol:

Archived