Cowdenbeath v Elgin City

Don't know CC just giving the Elgin fan a general overview of the players left from the Peterhead game he was at. Thought Kyle had a good game against East Fife last Saturday.

He's done OK this season, but has never been consistent. TBF he has battled harder than I've seen before but still has a lot of convincing before he's a starter ahead of anyone else.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's done OK this season, but has never been consistent. TBF he has battled harder than I've seen before but still has a lot of convincing before he's a starter ahead of anyone else.

Kyle Miller has indeed battled harder and also seems more confident within a now unified group of players. He looks like he's enjoying his football so good luck to him. We look like we have a few good options in terms of setting up the team.

This year's pre-season has been streets ahead of the last two seasons, and we've made some decent signings. But the action that counts begins on Saturday. It would be good to get off to a winning start instead of playing catch-up.

Think it is.  We've lost a couple of times in Elgin as well.  Said it after the Dundee Utd game that I worry with Rutherford playing and going from posts above it seems he's struggling. Better improve!

Utter shambles turner completely uninterested in game total passenger only Deno' Mgurn and Brian Ross put in any meaningful effort .Total embarrassment if that's the best Mr Fox can come up with tactics then god help us this season I though last season was bad but on today's effort made last season look good come on Mr Fox sort it out now 

28 minutes ago, The Blue Brasilion said:

Am I right in thinking that is Elgin's first ever league win over us at Central?? Can only recall them beating us in the cup at Central.

Its the 1st time Elgin have won a league game at Cental Park although they won a Scottish Cup tie there in 2008. If you read the preview on the OS it tells you all about it.

3 minutes ago, Cowden loyal brethern said:

Utter shambles turner completely uninterested in game total passenger only Deno' Mgurn and Brian Ross put in any meaningful effort .Total embarrassment if that's the best Mr Fox can come up with tactics then god help us this season I though last season was bad but on today's effort made last season look good come on Mr Fox sort it out now 

Bit early to panic still 35 league games to go. I can remember fans getting on Mixu's back when he lost 2 out of his first three games and that ended not too badly.

Wouldn't give anyone pass marks today. Every one of them dreadful. Elgin were shite and the games was awful but we were beyond pish.

18 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

Bit early to panic still 35 league games to go. I can remember fans getting on Mixu's back when he lost 2 out of his first three games and that ended not too badly.

Not panic just so bad no effort don't mind getting beat by a better team or at least good effort put in 

I do remember Danny Lennon s first game humped ,4-0 by Annan at home 

Archived