Dundee United v Queen of the South.....

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Might be the only one with this view as don't remember it being mentioned, but agent Durnan was a bit lucky 12.15 into the highlights. Doesn't play the ball but nobody really claims for it, looks worse in the slo mo clip. Definitely in the soft category if had been given.

eta Millar does half heartedly claim to ref after dobbies shot goes out of play. 

Excellent highlights top quality. Thanks.

Millar looked like a man on a mission. Great sort of team goal from us unfortunately a good individual goal for them.

Just looking at the highlights we looked a very decent side and a point seemed fair. Play like that and we could have a decent season

10 hours ago, Broony88 said:

Might be the only one with this view as don't remember it being mentioned, but agent Durnan was a bit lucky 12.15 into the highlights. Doesn't play the ball but nobody really claims for it, looks worse in the slo mo clip. Definitely in the soft category if had been given.

I claimed for it at the time! In fact I barely recall the Dobbie shot afterward because I was busy shouting for a penalty. He took Millar before the ball got there.

3 hours ago, Deefiant said:

Simon Murrays stamp on the keeper is both cowardly and disgusting IMO

Certainly looks far more deliberate on there than I thought it was at the time. And he was already on a booking. Lucky boy.

4 hours ago, Deefiant said:

Dead right The bloke is nothing more than a cowardly turd .

Something should still be done about it .

Don't know yet. I'll try to find out tomorrow. Looking at it from the other side it looked like it was probably over 300 to me but not that easy to tell how many people were right at the back on black seats.

Did you get an accurate figure SD?

10 hours ago, Deefiant said:

In fairness he would have to do it to a police officer before he got any praise from a Dee.

1 minute ago, bobbycoxblue said:

Or to get praise from a DAB you need to be a groundsman and touch up the female staff;-)

You gave me a greenie by mistake then took it back!  :lol:

Archived