Dundee United vs Partick Thistle

jagfox

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Nightmare said:

No excuses not to go out and sign a CB now, I suppose. Every cloud and all that.

Looking to sign a CB you say......I hope nobody alerts you to the Beckenbauer/Baresi hybrid clones we have playing at the back who would surely be tempted to move up a level as a stepping stone to the EPL.

If he does, it will be our huge loss. Got nowhere near enough game time under McInnes. There's a reluctance in McInnes to trust players from our own youth system.

Always had talent and done pretty well when given a chance but too often given too little time and then ignored for weeks. If I were a kid at Pittodrie I'd move on as mcinnes ain't going to play you.

1 minute ago, glasgow-sheep said:

Always had talent and done pretty well when given a chance but too often given too little time and then ignored for weeks. If I were a kid at Pittodrie I'd move on as mcinnes ain't going to play you.

Some players take longer to mature than others. Frustratingly I thought/think this is his season. He should have been loaned to the championship 2 seasons ago.

The Balmedie boys (Smith and Wright) are going to make us a few quid.

Archived