Dundee United vs Partick Thistle

jagfox

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, GrahamJags said:

Any idea when we're likely to find out what date this is to be played?

I'd reckon by tomorrow as games are scheduled for 9/10/11 of August. Then again this is the SPFL...

Have Yinited still got any members of last season's 'Vincible' squad likely to be playing? 

I read you have a new goalkeeper but not many changes in defence?

Wouldn't usually bother with a midweek game this early in the season. However the chance to tell Chris Erskine how fucking shite he is, is very tempting. 

10 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Have Yinited still got any members of last season's 'Vincible' squad likely to be playing? 

Our defence is still shakey but we have a manager that will help organise them a bit better.  Bell is also a big plus and will hopefully inspire the guys in front of him.

21 hours ago, powerhouse7 said:
23 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

Durnan/Donaldson, Dixon, Murray, Fraser

I would have Dillon before Donaldson. 

Wouldn't usually bother with a midweek game this early in the season. However the chance to tell Chris Erskine how fucking shite he is, is very tempting. 

He's scored more Premiership goals than your club will this season so I don't he'll be arsed about some stoater telling him he's shite.

16 hours ago, Reid said:

He's scored more Premiership goals than your club will this season so I don't he'll be arsed about some stoater telling him he's shite.

At least your sentence isn't missing as many words as you're missing brain cells. 

Team Prediction:

Bell
Dillon Durnan Donaldson Robson

Flood Murdoch
VDV Smith Fraser/Obadeyi

Anier

That defence doesn't give me any confidence but due to injures presume that'll be it. Not sure if Obadeyi will start or Fraser come back in!

Murray didn't do anything Saturday was isolated, so think Anier might play to hold it up and bring players into it.

Archived