This is a very important game for us. These caravan dwelling çunts invariably finish above us so we need to start as we wish to continue and shag them right up the arse in their own back garden. O'Hara to start if fit and break some b*****d in half.

Must win.

'There's a camp site next to the ground' - for the Dingwallers reading - that's what you call your 'housing estate' - for the avoidance of doubt.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loy should be our first choice striker until he blows it.

Deserves a chance, great start last season and really unfortunate that his injury opened the door for Kane Hemmings who was sensational.

I'll be fizzing if Yordi starts before him tbh - I want Yordi to succeed as much as anyone but looking good in a cameo role in a 6-2 win and 90 mins of a 7-0 win are miles away from proving yourself. He should get a few games off the bench against top flight teams to see where he is IMO

1 hour ago, Deefiant said:

Deserves a chance, great start last season and really unfortunate that his injury opened the door for Kane Hemmings who was sensational.

I'll be fizzing if Yordi starts before him tbh - I want Yordi to succeed as much as anyone but looking good in a cameo role in a 6-2 win and 90 mins of a 7-0 win are miles away from proving yourself. He should get a few games off the bench against top flight teams to see where he is IMO

Completely agree, I can't help but feel sorry for Loy. I think he can be a great asset if he is full of confidence.

Always wondered this, do away fans for County games prefer getting to Dingwall for the pubs or stay in Inverness then head up and go straight to the game?

Spot on. I'd be pissed off as well if Yordi starts ahead of Loy as there's probably no one in the team that deserves more of a chance than Loy. Playing second fiddle to Hemmings last season after the great start he had, must of been hard for him as he was limited to a few appearances or played out of position.

Completely agree, I can't help but feel sorry for Loy. I think he can be a great asset if he is full of confidence.

I'd normally also agree Andershen but I think Yordi is a good bit more resilient and you need all the steel you have against these hammer throwing fuckers.

I'd normally also agree Andershen but I think Yordi is a good bit more resilient and you need all the steel you have against these hammer throwing fuckers.

No point trying to outmuscle this mob, Loys clever play off the shoulder is the order of the day, get them turned and trundling towards their own goal.

3 hours ago, Fifespud said:

Agreed, Yordi has that something a bit different. Loy has had plenty chance to prove himself at this level. I'd rather give others a chance to build on what they have shown so far and Loy can come on if they struggle

Agreed, Yordi has that something a bit different. Loy has had plenty chance to prove himself at this level. I'd rather give others a chance to build on what they have shown so far and Loy can come on if they struggle

You'd rather give an unproven player a chance ahead of a proven player at a ground we always struggle at?

I have faith Hartley will make the right call.

You'd rather give an unproven player a chance ahead of a proven player at a ground we always struggle at?

As I said I'd normally agree but these cùnts take no prisoners. We can sacrifice Yordi's legs in this game.

3 points is a must here. Next week it's the zombies and they will be foaming at the mouth for a win.

39 minutes ago, Deefiant said:

Yes! Loy has been part of the team/squad that has struggled. Why wouldn't you think that others may do better. Unproven? Yes, but how do you ever prove yourself if you are not given a chance. Loy has had that chance.

Yes! Loy has been part of the team/squad that has struggled. Why wouldn't you think that others may do better. Unproven? Yes, but how do you ever prove yourself if you are not given a chance. Loy has had that chance.

Not even sure where to begin with that tbh.

Every time Loy has played up front yes impressed. He suffered by being shunted to the wing when Hemmings became the daddy but played up top Loy has proven he can cut it at this level.

Yordi is 4th or 5th choice striker for me.

El Bak/Loy 1 and 2 - not sure what order yet.

CW33 - 3rd for me

Duffy/Yordi - depends how Hartley sees Duffy playing.

Are you writing Loy off as a top flight striker?

You prove yourself in training, u20 matches and off the bench/cup starts. Yordi will get his chance to do that. He shouldn't be near our starting XI yet IMO.

You'd think we were talking about a 15-20 goal a year striker with the above comments. Loy has, to me, been disappointing and I don't see him improving with age. Good at Championship level but comes up a little short in the top flight. Doubt Yordi will be great from the off but would be boon for him to be given a start after scoring last week and that confidence may just well work - Loy is there as back up if he has a mare. Loy wont EVER be a great striker, just do not understand why you would think he will be, pre Hemmings he wasn't and he has had chances a-plenty since  - why not give someone else, at a good age, a chance?

The first game of the season last year Loy looked miles better than Hemmings, then he got injured and was out for a while after which he was sidelined by hemming's great form. When he did get back it was usually out of position. Hemmings took a few games to really get going last year, surely Loy is worth a similar chance.

Archived