Sign in to follow this  
Grim O'Grady

Spartans boxset Telly Channel season 2016/17

How about Green Day's Wake me up When September Ends..........apt considering it is the end of our league challenge

Some cracking goals there Grim. Still can't figure out what the penalty was for. You're probably still wondering how you lost that match as we were so poor for so long but what a finish.

Just now, Ross O'Neri said:

Some cracking goals there Grim. Still can't figure out what the penalty was for. You're probably still wondering how you lost that match as we were so poor for so long but what a finish.

I'm still in shock mate. 

Grimbo 

15 hours ago, Ross O'Neri said:

Finally managed to watch it again, DB no 2, tripped Craig Johnston, see it clear as daylight, what is more horrific is I've put Johnston in as "Johnson" & I cut n pasted it for his 2nd goal so I've done it twice, arrrgh!

Grimbo

On 10/3/2016 at 22:22, The_Judge said:

Lovin' that background music, particularly 'Funkytown'. 8)

I think it was Throbber who posted this video in the GN forum

that made me aware of that version, fantastic innit?

Grimbo

Well done squeezing 14 mins out of that lot. I hope everybody likes the choice of backing track.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that the spelling of Rosewell was intentional ;)

Edit - sorry Guys, I thought Grimbo was giving us the silent treatment but apparently he chose Pink Floyd for me and YouTube blocked it.

Edited by The Mantis

6 hours ago, The Mantis said:

Well done squeezing 14 mins out of that lot. I hope everybody likes the choice of backing track.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that the spelling of Rosewell was intentional ;)

Edit - sorry Guys, I thought Grimbo was giving us the silent treatment but apparently he chose Pink Floyd for me and YouTube blocked it.

Wish I'd gone with Newky's choices now, The Smurfs, Pinky & Perky & the Trumpton theme. 

If anyone wants to play the soundtrack from Mantis, start with Hawkwind - Silver Machine. Pink Floyd -  See Emily Play, next up was Money & finished off with C'est la Vie. 

Grimbo 

I wasn't at the game today, 9-1, can you believe I missed it? 

The editing would have been some labour of love & the soundtrack would have lasted about an hour. 

Grimbo

10 minutes ago, Grim O'Grady said:

I wasn't at the game today, 9-1, can you believe I missed it? 

The editing would have been some labour of love & the soundtrack would have lasted about an hour. 

Grimbo

I see Jack scored 4 of the goals, he is a huge miss for Gala and I cant imagine him not scoring next week!

39 minutes ago, BUZZZZ said:

I see Jack scored 4 of the goals, he is a huge miss for Gala and I cant imagine him not scoring next week!

Looking forward to the train trip & the match. Top venue & ace for filming. Jack Hay is fantastic, as you well know. There's a few of us planning to go into town after the match before getting the train back. 

Grimbo 

On 29/10/2016 at 20:18, Grim O'Grady said:

Looking forward to the train trip & the match. Top venue & ace for filming. Jack Hay is fantastic, as you well know. There's a few of us planning to go into town after the match before getting the train back. 

Grimbo 

I agree and cant believe Gala let him go, even worse I think we have one of our only fit defenders on a ban next week ( and the next 5 weeks after that) so Jack might be making hay on his return to Netherdale!

Edited by BUZZZZ

2 hours ago, Spartans Telly said:

Spartans vs East Kilbride

enjoy

Great footage :thumsup2