ww v east kilbride

whatasaw

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Wow, just wow! I must have been at a different game from this guy on Saturday.

Before the EK gang start their moaning, my comments are from a neutral point of view as i have no affiliation with Whitehill. 

Yes the WW centre half should have been punished but a yellow card. The difference for me was everyone of the Whitehill incidents the EK manager menitoned were challenges involving the ball - last time I checked it was a mans game.

The EK incidents did not involve the ball and were off the ball. i.e. Joao making contact with the WW player off the ball, the EK sub keeper throwing a punch at the WW player during the melee and the yellow card which should have been a red for the EK 1st goalscorer definitely never involved the ball - he booted him knee/thigh high, definitely not a professional foul like a clip of the heels as suggested. All cowardly acts!

Really poor comments and analysis from the EK manager I feel. Thought he would have showed more integrity given his experience in the game but that's just tunnel vision to say the least!

4 hours ago, Lowland15 said:

haha fair enough Rab :lol: 

Hope the rest of the season is as exciting as the first game !

:lol: let's hope so ... we'll see you later on in the season for part 2 :) 

28 minutes ago, johnmc80 said:

I see the ek cloggers kicked there way to another convincing win yesterday. Or were they just the better team again?

You need to let it go John. Big win for Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Kaaaaaaaaaaayyyy yesterday. 

Archived