ww v east kilbride

whatasaw

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, BlueNoseEK said:

I suppose those bites will be the only thing you'll be celebrating this season! 

I'm sure I'll get a few more every time your mate Martin, sorry Lowland15, recruits more of his buddies to sign up here :lol:

2 hours ago, Lowland15 said:

Mantis that is uncanny lol. Us boys from the west must all think the same! Healthy debate and it's only week one!

Think the same? You ARE the same :lol:

3 hours ago, BlueNoseEK said:

Excuse my ignorance. The only two things I know about WW is that they played Celtic in the 90's & they don't play home games in the winter :whistle

And excuse mine But.......

1) At least it's ours :)

2) ye can turn up at ours wi yer own boots and play and no be hounded by someone.

3) Oh and if ye want to talk aboot surfaces yours comes 7th of 7 in the artificial stakes,ask anyone that's played on it ;)

8 hours ago, BlueNoseEK said:

Excuse my ignorance. The only two things I know about WW is that they played Celtic in the 90's & they don't play home games in the winter :whistle

I hope your mate told you two facts about EK as well :whistle:whistle:whistle

2 hours ago, Lowland15 said:

I've had posts going back to way before the new ek management team. Absolutely flattered tho Mantis :lol::lol::lol:

An EK guy wi ESP! Even better! Hope you put a healthy wedge on at Ladbrokes :thumsup2

12 hours ago, BlueNoseEK said:

Right enough we had a great trip to yours ... I mean the council run facility last winter :P 

Archived