We Need to Talk About Angus

9 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

It would be awkward if that result came at any other point of our history than the first half of season 10/11. :lol: honestly, we were that bad even Craggy Island over 65s would've given us a run for our money. 

Just think how much more it could've been if we were playing Angus.

37 minutes ago, lichtie36nilhello said:

Scrambling for relevance... how the mighty have fallen. Going to walk the league again?  How many seasons have Clyde fans been saying this?  :lol:

:1eye

On 30/07/2016 at 21:31, the_bully_wee said:

Forgive me for my lack of knowledge regarding the geography of Angus. Has the region actually been mapped yet?

Your lack of knowledge seems quite profound. You haven,t even worked out that the Bully Wee played at Shawfield, and ceased to exist when the football ground did. The very minor club in the bottom division called Clyde are not the Bully Wee who I remember, they are just a manufacured team in a manufactured stadium in a manufactured town, trying to live on the deeds of a once great side. Stay in your wee dreamworld pal, it seems to be a nice place.

5 minutes ago, dipsy said:

Your lack of knowledge seems quite profound. You haven,t even worked out that the Bully Wee played at Shawfield, and ceased to exist when the football ground did. The very minor club in the bottom division called Clyde are not the Bully Wee who I remember, they are just a manufacured team in a manufactured stadium in a manufactured town, trying to live on the deeds of a once great side. Stay in your wee dreamworld pal, it seems to be a nice place.

Don't waste your time on these Clyde fuckwits... as you see their responses are laughable #prayforthem

The level of seethe this gets every 3 months is brilliant. Not so much finishing as a woman in Sydney harbour splashing about during her bad week.

Surely you can see that it's all taken as a bit of a laugh... I mean surely you don't think the 4 fine and superior (except the Mo) Angus clubs actually get wound up by diddies like yourselves? ;)

29 minutes ago, Adolfo Rios said:

The level of seethe this gets every 3 months is brilliant. Not so much finishing as a woman in Sydney harbour splashing about during her bad week.

It's annoying when you try to throw in a funny quip and monumentally f**k it up, isn't it? :lol:

32 minutes ago, berwick-the-unbeatable said:

It's about time someone else led this campaign. I'm delighted to see new leadership after my many failed attempts. Monbroathfarchin is the ungodly turd that clings on to Scotland's arsehole, refusing to be flushed away despite intense squeezing.

Why would you squeeze a turd to get rid of it? Strange person

Angusting
Anˈɡʌstɪŋ/
adjective
  1. arousing revulsion or strong indignation.
    "he had the most angusting rotten teeth"