Auchinleck Talbot

paulsmythe

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
have you been in to morrisons or tescos or even nandos to express your concerns or is it just Talbot

Don't take the bait mate. We have been writing him off as the arse that he is for the past 24 hours. Ffs don't bring the clown back in[emoji23]

4 hours ago, jkerr said:

have you been in to morrisons or tescos or even nandos to express your concerns or is it just Talbot

aww diddums , have the mighty talbot been caught using poor c***s to work on their ground or lose benefits scandal.  no wonder the club havent said anything about it 

I'm sure he's a great guy, his new membership is not off to a great start with 4 posts and 3 thumbs down tho.. Hopefully had a better rating on his other login :/

FFS - as the song goes.... Let It Go

As far as my "new" log in is concerned ......... Now that is feckin scary....... I've actually got a stalker on P & B

Being of limited technical prowess ( of which Quantum / Bing etc etc will testify to) I had to re-register when the new look site started , for some reason, not an attempt to hide/change identity or to confuse people like you who seem to have such a sad boring life that you spend time checking posters history and counting there likes/comments/ quotes etc

Please do us a favour and post a picture of yourself, so all sensible people can stay well away from you when visiting Beechwood and we can content ourselves with talking to the real Talbot guys and lassies who we can have a typical bit of baiting and shit stirring with without this paranoid shit going on

.p.s can you let me know how many thumbs downs this gets as it will be of interest to you............... Me , I couldn't give a monkeys f**k

FFS - as the song goes.... Let It Go

As far as my "new" log in is concerned ......... Now that is feckin scary....... I've actually got a stalker on P & B

Being of limited technical prowess ( of which Quantum / Bing etc etc will testify to) I had to re-register when the new look site started , for some reason, not an attempt to hide/change identity or to confuse people like you who seem to have such a sad boring life that you spend time checking posters history and counting there likes/comments/ quotes etc

Please do us a favour and post a picture of yourself, so all sensible people can stay well away from you when visiting Beechwood and we can content ourselves with talking to the real Talbot guys and lassies who we can have a typical bit of baiting and shit stirring with without this paranoid shit going on

.p.s can you let me know how many thumbs downs this gets as it will be of interest to you............... Me , I couldn't give a monkeys f**k

Last time I checked killiepiyo was a real Talbot guy.

Would it not be better if the original poster sent an e-mail or letter to Talbot for an answer? The reason why he was blocked on the Talbot twitter is like many Junior twitterers the guy who does it is purely a supporter who volunteer's his time and does not speak for the club. No doubt referring to Auchinleck as Scumbags merited a blocking. The stand is named after the Minerals Trust due to the help they provided just like they did to many other ventures throughout East Ayrshire. Also the stand was not built by Auchinleck Talbot it was build by a volunteer Building Committee.

I will assume he* (paulsmythe) is probably an ex forced worker at Beechwood or someone will a hatred of winners.

Not everyone hates winners but there are still a few who build up that mental grudge.

Soooo here is a wee short story I found on the interweb for paulsmythe and his messrs

It’s a fact, some people hate winners. Look all successful sports teams in football (Auchinleck Talbot)
people hate Andy Murray, Ronaldo, just to name a couple. Why do people hate these men or the teams they play for? These teams play hard
and are successful and people hate that. Real Madrid Football Team, people want someone to knock off this team, why? Because they win.
Losers hate winners plain and simple. Winners work harder, winners want to be the best they can be and work hard at it. So why should winners be hated.

The haters are never willing to work for anything, they are
happy just sitting on their arses and hating people or teams that are willing to
work and do what it takes to succeed.
Being a winner isn’t easy and that’s why there are more losers then winners.
If you are fit and healthy you will be hated, if you work hard you will be hated
if you succeed at any level you will be hated and this is not an opinion all you
have to do is look around and listen to people and the way they talk about a situation, a person, a sports team.

Some that are successful do cheat but the majority of people that do succeed at any level have to put in the time, the sacrifice, the sweat and blood to get
to their ultimate goal.

Winners sometomes fail but winners keep going. Losers want someone else to bail them
out and do the work for them.

Losers will always bad mouth a winner and swear they cheat or they lie, and in fact it’s the loser that will always do what they can to take a short cut at any cost.

Check out social media You Tube, Facebook Cumnock Juniors forum, etc and read some comments

Someone always has a negative view of something and a comment that is just foolish.

Winners never attack someone trying to better themselves, winners want to help, losers try to keep people on their level.

Winners see what losers try and
do and stay away.

Being a winners is what it’s about, It’s about working and sacrifice, it’s about living for yourself and doing the things that matter.

Toughness Builds Winners

Talbot Builds Winners

Maybe he thinks this is the sort of forced labor Talbot does

#EEKAPEEKA

f96e919423525cb67c9da4c6e93437ad.jpg

As for the Cumnock fan getting stick it looks obvious to me he was only having a laugh and having the usual Talbot Cumnock wind up. Saying that the DWP stand one I did laugh at. I wonder if you get a discount to sit in it if your unemployed? 

It sounds like there is more chance they would be given a paintbrush and told to get on with it [emoji3].

It's a surprise to see Talbot name on that list. The club should probably clarify there position.......

What a lot of shite the above is sorry but has to be said.

"Thousands" of people reading this will form an opinion of the club from the article and views expressed on this thread. 

only shite if you believe it to be. Probably why you are a loser my friend.

Oh and to think of the Thousands of people who will now think you will be one as well eh? [emoji23] [emoji23]

Awe aye i can just see talbot coming on here and discussing club business, maybe others would but they dont do it that way they dont need to answer to anyone one here ffs get a grip.

I have looked back at the stuff listed on here and would like to apologise to all on here for allowing myself to subjecting everybody to a lot of shite from myself and Mr Pyo ( or as I feel I think I know him so well now, I'll use first names Killie)
I would particularly like to apologise to Quantum, Dipple, Talbot Bing etc etc I.e. The guys who I have indulged in banter on here and also at games
I.e Coal Stealers - Trampoline Stealers - Taliban - Iraqis etc etc etc without, in resorting to threats etc on here or anywhere else

Lo and behold Mr Pyo , as I assume that must be his name as he would surely not hide behind a screen name, takes the pet and starts with the "multiple "screen names shit , even though some of the Bot guys on here assure him I'm not connected to Paul Smythe ( made up name) OR. Having a personal attack on said Mr Pyo , as intimated by many on here who saw it for what it was, a wind up

However, Mr Pyo was , apparently , offended by this and decided to start with the " come and say it to my face" stuff and then has the temerity to start quoting what constitutes Cyber Bullying
You couldnae make it up

I have also checked back on my posts due to extreme paranoia gripping me and the abject fear that my erudite postings have been given the thumbs down on 3 out of 4 instances
Oops ...... can't seem to see the thumbs down symbol against any of them........ but that will be me making things up again

I will desist from answering anymore of Mr Pyo's posts as his name must be Wright....... And I can hazard a guess that his first name is Always

1 hour ago, Dipple burn said:

In 1945 the Talbot used German POW's to upgrade Beechwood Park. Due to this exploitation of the German's we will no doubt be labeled Racists as well.  

Dimps and Hansi enjoy the celebrations at the recent Talbot poty dance.    :)

old_men_lederhosen.jpg+

To the OP: You're barking up the wrong tree mate. There may well be names on your shame list that deserve to be, but ATFC isn't one of them.

In the eighties Auchinleck like every other mining community had massive unemployment. If they did take part in a government promoted work scheme, I am sure that it was done with the best intentions. i.e. to get people working again and give them some hope in a very bleak time. The idea that anyone with a working class background from a mining community would use Tory guidelines to exploit fellow workers is preposterous. If you believe that then you don't understand the WC psyche at that time.

To be honest hareskirky.  I don't think anyone gives a flying feck wat list there on.  If it was up to me anyone fit and able people who was signing on would 100% be made to work for it.

Does it mean ATFC are tarnishing there name HELL NO. Do I support Talbot nope.

Do i think the OP  has had his benefits cut yes. Deservedly so imo.#getafuckingjob

Archived