Auchinleck Talbot

paulsmythe

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Nock10 said:

I think and for the foreseeable future the Cumnock chaps will refer to it as the DWP Stand.

PS: I think the majority clubs down the years would have benefited from similar schemes.

lol, yeah can see that happening. I know of another club that workability folk attend on a regular basis and some really enjoy it, one boy went on to study green keeping such was his good experience.  My concern is simply that there is so much under the banner of Workfare, which is politics in itself as it's in the governments interest to make it look as popular as possible, that there will be alot of projects wondering how they have ended up on a list along side tesco's.   

Or what exactly? You'll keep mouthing about something you have no idea about? Because you clearly don't have a scoob calling me a turncoat. Appologies if it's just sheer chance you joined the forum and your first comment is having a dig is confused with the other new posters... If you really are in the main at least have the baws to come and say that to my face.  

Why not just admit you got it wrong and I will gladly say anything you require to your face, if you would kindly tell me which one to address the comments to.

Now away back and be the keyboard terrorist and stop issuing threats that you cannot/ will not back up and let the long standing Bot fans on here indulge in the banter and piss taking they have always enjoyed with myself and many other Nock fans

Or what exactly? You'll keep mouthing about something you have no idea about? Because you clearly don't have a scoob calling me a turncoat. Appologies if it's just sheer chance you joined the forum and your first comment is having a dig is confused with the other new posters... If you really are in the main at least have the baws to come and say that to my face.  

Aye come and say it to his faces ! [emoji16][emoji16]

22 minutes ago, Seekfedup said:

Aye come and say it to his faces ! emoji16.pngemoji16.png

Lol, it's funny some of the comments, was well aware i'd get nonsense if i picked up the camera for another club after quitting but is worth it as get to do something I love. Not said a bad word about anyone at Hurlford, would it be easier blabbing, trying to justifying myself? yeah it would be, more so when i have former friends screaming abuse at me.... but if they want to beileve that i'm some terrible turn coat that's up to them, it wasn't for me anymore and if taking abuse online is result of maintaing my respect for certain people and supporters, then thats the price i'll happliy continue to pay but I won't let people threaten me.

The second account people should take care tho as it is a crime to harass people online and can be reported by other people than the victim.  'Cyber harassment refers to online harassment. Cyber harassment or bullying is the use of email, instant messaging, and derogatory websites to bully or otherwiseharass an individual or group through personal attacks'           

Think we need to take a chill pill here - if you look back you were the first one who started with the "come and say it to my face stuff", so a bit rich to say I or anybody else is guilty of bullying etc
However , I think most of the folk on here, particularly those of Bot / Nock persuasion, will have spotted the tongue in cheek wind up technique that has been the trademark of our unique relationship. Unfortunately, you didn't get it and started firing the bullets
If I offended you by the turncoat remark, I apologise and I don't need to know about the break up of your love affair with the Hamilton Tarmac Mafia , your business of no relevance to me or anybody on here
So get into the situation where my duty is to wind up as many Taliban - sorry Talbot fans that I can, but, still be able to meet up with them at games and enjoy many a day/night with them socially

Couple of observations here. The guy came on and asked a question after asking Talbot themselves and gets accused of having a hidden agenda. Maybe he has maybe he hasn't. Then the old you must have another username come up. That one always seems to get me as once you accuse someone of that you can either avoid a subject or cast doubt on what someone is saying. Then someone is rude to him, That's not nice. Then someone gives it the old say it to my face patter. Not hero like patter in my view. Some people need to be less touchy and maybe just concede that their particular team may that be Talbot or whoever can actually be wrong sometimes. Not that i am saying Talbot are in this instance before anyone has a pop. 

As for the Cumnock fan getting stick it looks obvious to me he was only having a laugh and having the usual Talbot Cumnock wind up. Saying that the DWP stand one I did laugh at. I wonder if you get a discount to sit in it if your unemployed? 

Also as far as I know Talbot are a good club within the community and people volunteer at the club from time to time. Would it be unfeasible for someone that was already volunteering been told they need to do this unpaid work and Talbot registered in order for the individual (s) to do what they love doing  and satisfy the nice people from the job centre. If I volunteered at the local charity shop I would rather continue to do what I was doing rather than stack shelves at Tesco (other supermarkets are available). If anyone is unable to understand my point here please ask and I will try to clarify. 

I have chcked my spelling as well. Thanks and enjoy whatever game you attend today. 

9 minutes ago, Quantum Leap said:

He's a long standing member of P+B KP.
He's just on the wind up and he's a fairly decent chap really considering he's from Scumnock.

I'm sure he's a great guy, his new membership is not off to a great start with 4 posts and 3 thumbs down tho.. Hopefully had a better rating on his other login :/

28 minutes ago, The one said:

Would it be unfeasible for someone that was already volunteering been told they need to do this unpaid work and Talbot registered in order for the individual (s) to do what they love doing  and satisfy the nice people from the job centre. If I volunteered at the local charity shop I would rather continue to do what I was doing rather than stack shelves at Tesco (other supermarkets are available).

That makes sense, also boys clubs could get coaches if the badge cost was being covered by the scheme or the clubs were providing people experience to obtain badges. Again we don't know but wouldn't be surprised if thats how so many community focused names have ended up on the list.   

20 minutes ago, Quantum Leap said:

You conveniently missed out the OP,s Talbot scumbag remark and other unpleasant misgivings towards the same but then you go onto say it's not nice to call him a name.

It's obvious he has another user name and has an agenda here.

p>

If you look closer you would see a smiley below my previous post which points to the possibility that I was jesting.

This time I'm not.

Feck off you knob.

I did see the mention of the scumbag post however unless I missed it I thought it must have been from a previous post. Not conveniently missed just wanted to comment on this post. I did say I didn't know if he had a hidden agenda or not. Having said that the point he is making whether to slag ur club off of not is a fair one. A simple answer from the club could put this to bed as someone already mentioned.

I actually didn't see the smiley face below ur comment indicating it was in jest. So my mistake there. 

As for your last comment. That's not nice language to use. 

I don't think it's an issue,  I, m happy that people are getting made to work for my hard earned tax payments. 

I am pretty sure the locals who lined up like a chain gang painting at there local community club loved it.

21 hours ago, paulsmythe said:

Freedom of information from DWP have stated Talbot allowed their club to be used for forced labour from ppl out of work on benefits by DWP . Dont know if it still happens  Shameful to say the least. any comments  from them

have you been in to morrisons or tescos or even nandos to express your concerns or is it just Talbot

Archived