Killie v the Albion

I've given up on predicting how this one will go. I just hope we win by a comfortable margin and that Morton can somehow collapse totally... but that won't be happening, at least I don't think so.

I'm dead optimistic aren't I? :rolleyes:

After losing at home to L2 Clyde, the Rovers can't expect anything from this one, as Kilmarnock ought to have learned from their poor start. Keeping the score down is the height of our ambition, I fear.

36 minutes ago, placidcasual345 said:

A big improvement today for the plucky yokels from East Ayrshire. Clean sheet at home. Things are definitely on the up for our six fingered cousins. emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Is that 3 fingers on each hand or is one hand missing four fingers?

We're just sucking everyone else into a false sense of security.

Seriously though I have told a lot of people that we would either be extremely extremely comfortable this season (4th, 5th or whatever) or rock bottom.  Hoping its not rock bottom but we've taken a huge gamble in clearing the squad out and replacing them with complete unknowns.  That is not a criticism of LC however as everyone said it was needed at the end of last season and most people didn't want to go down the route of signing the usual players from the Scottish football free transfer merry-go-round.

Hope it works but its not looking good.

4 hours ago, placidcasual345 said:

A big improvement today for the plucky yokels from East Ayrshire. Clean sheet at home. Things are definitely on the up for our six fingered cousins. emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

WFAANW, m9.

12 hours ago, sam2304 said:

Why did the ref disallow the rovers goal. From where I was it looked like it was the Killie defender that took the keeper out, could be wrong though?

You are correct to question it looked that way to me . Our keeper didn't inspire any confidence before that . Ross Fisher deservedly got MOM 

Archived